frag tank update

Here is an update of my frag tank running with one LED fixture.

Just made up some frags today, the acros on the left side of tank and in the front. Will be making up more for sale. If there is interest by members, I could make drive up to the next meeting.

I will be taking some individual pics of some of the frags and posting in a “For Sale” thread later.

Nice John. I see your sentosa and purple stylophora colony are doing well. Mine was a size of a large softball from that 1" size that you have in the pic that I got from you looong time ago. Of course its all gone now, but its a very hardy coral.

Looking real nice John

Man those daisy polyps are real nice!

Thanks A.Getting frags from other hobbyists has a two fold advantage. Better pricing and home grown frags. There is a frag of both waiting here for you when you are ready.
Thanks Bill
Thanks Sneeyatch, those polyps look even better under just the blue LEDs.

I am interested in the daisy polyps.

Ok
You will have first dibbs on them when I post the frags up for sale. Thanks

The last pic, as far as I can tell from other pics on the web, is Ultra Papaya Clove polyps.

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:8, topic:6756”]
Ok
You will have first dibbs on them when I post the frags up for sale. Thanks[/quote]

Thanks!

I have been growing this acan out for a long time and will be making some frags of one head each.
This particular acan is called a Pink Bubble Gum acan and I believe it is very hard to find.
Really had a difficult time trying to get a good picture of it. It looks much better in person.

John please let me know when the acan frags will be ready.

Ok Craig, you will be first. I am only going to make up 3 frags of one polyp each frag. Don’t want to go crazy on these, want them to be stable and get back to growing again.

I may be interested in one of the acans as well. What’s the price?

Ok mortyn02, you are the third person in line. Please be advised that this coral was expensive when I bought it. After I make up the frags, I will determine how much they will sell for.

Just finished making up frags of the pink bubble gum acan. It was very difficult to separate the individual polyps from the colony. When I first bought this coral, the polyps were very tiny. And even that they have grown, they are still small. They will need some time to heal and start growing again. Will keep you updated.