Frags for sale Many to chose from

Hi Black Tang,

I can do that. My colony has several overhangs where it is not attached to any rockwork. It is one of these overhangs that I would take off for you. Would you like me to bring it unattched so you can attach it where ever you want or would you like me to attach it to some rock rubble?

Patrick

[quote=“Patrickreef, post:19, topic:6810”]
Hi All,

I will be coming to the meeting on November 18th so I could bring them to anyone else who will be there. Also if the club was looking for a few extra frags for their give away or raffle at the meeting I could donate a few. Not sure how it works as this will be my first meeting but if you are a club officier let me know.[/quote]

We never turn away frags for the raffle. Thank you for your genorosity.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:22, topic:6810”]

[quote=“Patrickreef, post:19, topic:6810”]
Hi All,

I will be coming to the meeting on November 18th so I could bring them to anyone else who will be there. Also if the club was looking for a few extra frags for their give away or raffle at the meeting I could donate a few. Not sure how it works as this will be my first meeting but if you are a club officier let me know.[/quote]

We never turn away frags for the raffle. Thank you for your genorosity.[/quote]

Okay I will bring a few zoas for the raffle. How does the raffle work? ticket cost?

Raffle tickets are $5 each, or (I believe 5 for $20), with every $20 in frag raffle tickets you receive a complimentary GOLDEN TICKET. The Golden ticket raffle is a seperate raffle for a larger ticket item. This month it will be for a new RODI unit, last month it was a Media Reactor, another month it was a bucket of salt, a few months back it was an MP40.

We try to change it up monthly to keep things interesting.

do you ship?

Coralsmania sent you a PM