Frags for Sale

Dont you worry, i have some unposted uncut stuff for you to look at

Sold 1 frag of each of following…Bam Bam’s (2 left), emeralds on fire (1 left), pink krak (1 left)
Sold Out: Pink zoas, vulcans blood

Still lots left to choose from…chalices, acans, zoas/palys, goni’s, BTA’s, etc.

Most of the zoas/paly’s are sold. Here’s what’s left: 1 frag Bam Bams, 3 frags of a blue paly, 1 small frag speckled fire and ice, 2 frags of zoa with red lash and blue face. 1 frag Fire and ice

Also have lots to sell from acans, chalices, gonis, favia, millis, BTA’s (rainbow & green), torches, hammer, rock/flower nems, monti, and other various sps.

All Corals are still 50% off*****

Looking to add some more acans. Got any pics. How much$

[quote=“MarineMike5, post:24, topic:8680”]
Looking to add some more acans. Got any pics. How much$[/quote]

PM Sent I have 2 Rainbows, 1 Teal, 3 pink, 1 red & white, & 2 gold/purple/mint

I am also going to be selling my own custom made 40 gallon sump. I can take pics upon request.

Bam Bam sold out, Sunny D’s Sold out. Red and White stripped acan sold.

rainbow and gold/purple/mint. How much for the 2

I have 2 rainbows…one that has huge heads and takes up most of a 3 inch disc and one that has more compact heads, but both have about the same number of heads (about 6)…each one is $40 and the gold/purple/mint I have 2 of that are $20 each.

I’m interested in 1 of each. I live in Bear, De. How close are you? When are you available?

I live in West Chester, PA…about 45 min north of you. Right now my work is sporadic, so my availability is very open any day. I am willing to meet you somewhere in between if that’s easier, but I imagine you would like to see the acans int he tank before buying them. Let me know what works best for you. Just to confirm, you wanted one of the rainbows and one of the gold/teal/purple. Which of the two rainbows did you want…the one with the large heads or the smaller one?

This weekend will work best. I work 2nd shift M-F. I would have to see which one I like best Lg or Sm.

Any chance of pics

The weekend is great for me…ill get you some pics later today.

I just uploaded a pic of both of the rainbows I have onto my facebook page. If you search Dub_C_Corals in facebook or google, you can find my page.

Nevermind, I saw how to post them here.

PM you but, anyone know of some yellow type acans?

Sold alot today: Green torch, speckled fire and ice, lots of sps.

List of whats still available: 3 teal paly frags, hell’s eye chalice, (2) 2" meteor shower, Miami Huricane Chalice, Rainbow Sunset Monti, Gold/Teal Favia (ReefGen), 2 small frags of green goni (long tentacle), 3 pink acan lord frags, 1 teal acan lord, 1 teal/maroon micromussa, 1 green/orange micromussa, small rainbow chalice, 2 purple chalices, Appleberry Monti, Green Lepto, Xmas Myrabillis (very similar to red planet), 1 frag of mummy eye, 1 frag blue matrix, 1 frag green slimer, pink/yellow milli, unknown sps(green with dark red blending and green polyps), 1 small frag bonsai, 1 frag red planet…there are a few more pieces but they have been claimed by members who have contacted me. Any questions feel free to ask. Pics will be uploaded to my facebook.

Ok everyone. I am moving on Sept 23 and Sept 24th. For those of you that have fish on hold I am leaning toward Sat the 24th for emptying the tank and catching the fish. For those interested in coral you can schedule a date anytime between now and 10am…ish…on 9/24 to purchase corals. If you look at my facebook page (link on first post) anything that is sold is marked so in the comments of the respective pic. Anything that is NOT marked as sold should be available. I will try and post some updated pics within the next day, but below is a list with prices (already discounted) of what is available.

3 - Teal Paly Frags ($15 each)
2 - 2 inch meteor shower ($25 each)
Miami Hurricane Chalice ($25)
Gold/Teal “glittery” Favia (ReefGen)
2 - green goni frags (long tentacle) ($20 each)
3 - pink acan lord frags ($20 each)
1 teal acan lord ($20)
1 - teal & maroon micromussa ($20)
1 - green & orange micromussa ($5)
1 - small rainbow chalice frag ($15)
2 - purple chalices ($20 each) (1 is purple with green splashes — the other is purple with green eyes and a goldish rim)
Green Lepto ($20)
WWC Xmas Myrabillis ($15)
1 frag of blue matrix ($20)
1 frag of green slimer ($15)
pink/yellow milli ($20)
unknown green sps with red blending and green polyps ($20)
1 frag bonsai ($10)
1 frag of red planet ($20)
2 - rock/flower nems ($25 each) (1 is green lashes and light teal face…the other is orange lashes and green face)
1 - green “fuzzy” rhodactis mushroom ($25) (about 3 inches in size)
1 frag of green monti with tiny orange polyps ($15)

Forgot…40 gallon Sump w/return pump rated for 75 gallon…but it has done fine with my 75 and 20 gallon hooked up to same return pump…$125 OBO
SB Reef LED Light…$100