Frags for Sale

Hi all. I am going to be moving in a little over a month and am looking to reduce the size of some of my stock. I have a link to my facebook page with whats available.

Hi Sean, I have removed the link as we have sponsors that support the site and it would not be fair to them to allow others post links to their online site of items for sale.

We would love to have you as a sponsor if you are interested in advertising with us please reach out to Nerak

If interested send me a PM and Ill let you know what I have…there are about 60 pieces I currently have for sale. I am not looking for trades right now as I am going to be moving in about a month and dont want to add anything that soon to moving

Update…Sad to say I am going to have to breakdown my tanks and sell all livestock. I am still going to be moving, but now it is further than I thought…Atlanta. As such I will not be able to take all that I have. So I am looking to sell virtually all of my corals (going to keep a small handful) and fish…fish being the last thing to go as it will be virtually impossible to catch them with everything else in the tank. I have a little bit of everything: sps, acans, gonis, chalices, montis, zoas paly’s, bta’s, rock/flower nems, torches, hammer. If interested in somehting specific or would like some pics of what I have PM me and ill let you know if I have what you are looking for. If you are interested in any of my fish I can take a payment and hold it for you until I am able to catch them.

Fish: Sailfin Tang, Kole Tang, Melanarus Wrasse, 2 Orange Oscillaris Clowns, 1 Black Snowflake Clown (I can catch this one now as its in my frag tank), Diamond goby, cleaner shrimp

Why does this stuff always happen when i have no money!

Haha…I know what you mean. Been there myself plenty of times.

I’m always looking for zoas. What do you have?

[quote=“icecool2, post:6, topic:8680”]
I’m always looking for zoas. What do you have?[/quote]what he said!!

All corals still available. Sailfin Tang and Premium Black Snowlfake Clownfish available.

Kole Tang, Diamond Goby, Melanarous Wrasse, and Cleaner Shrimp all sold.

What coral do you have left?

PM Sent

Forgot that I also have 2 regular oscillaris clowns for sale as well

Starting 8/4/16 all corals are 50% off…message me if interested.

Where are you located? Might be interested in the clowns and some corals.tnx

I am located ion West Chester, PA. The 2 oscillaris clowns and the 1 black snowflake are the only fish not spoken for…actually I also have a sand sifting starfish. I cannot catch the fish right now as I have to much coral in my tank still to be able to catch them. I can catch the black snowflake as it is in a separate tank. Let me know what type of corals you were looking for and I can take some pics for you.

Is your FB up to date with what you have and what you are asking for them?

I am in the process of taking pics and will upload in the next hour. The walkthrough is the best showing of what I have, but there are some pieces that have sold since that posting.

Wish you were closer

Picked up 5 frags yesterday. Thanks!

Lots of nice stuff still in the tank if you’re interested. Make a day of it and head to his house, ASR and the King of Prussia mall.

I might actually be up that way this up coming weekend

Jason, wait for me. ill be home on the 17th, if you planning on going that weekend. ill txt ya.