Fragswap if you want fish

Send me a list of the fish and I will send you prices on the fish. I will do my best to beat any price on the internet. And I will only sale health fish so if they don’t come in good I will not sale them tell they are good to go. All my fish go through a 2 week qt and then go in to my holding tanks. If you want fish for the fragswap I will need 1/2 the money to bring them with me to the swap sorry but I will not bring them with out it. it is a 2.5+ hour drive guys. I really don’t want the fish to suffer if you decide not to show up.
thanks for looking
craig
P.S corals and other stuff will be posted on fragswapper about 2 weeks before the swap.

I know it can cause a fire storm when mentioned (I don’t know why, I thought people LIKE good information)… but 2 weeks in QT is worthless if not for only marine ich, its life cycle average is 60 days and can go as long as 72 days. Just because you don’t see this one parasite doesn’t mean its not there, in fact you ONLY see it when it is about to leave the host during reproduction, its life is spent deep in the gills and under scales.

yes I know that but when you drop the SL to under .012 and then bring it back up most of it gets killed lol. but you are right it dose not all ways help with only 2 weeks but I fell better selling a fish that I have had for 2 week rather than 2 days. I also will give a 10 day guarantee. On my fish.

While it may not assist in ensuring its disease and parasite free at least you can be fairly certain its eating and relatively healthy.

That is correct Tim, therefore it is a good idea that anyone, whenever they buy a new fish should place it in quarentine.

I didn’t see the “vendor” in his title at first, sorry, I know its not cost effective for a vendor to keep fish 3 months. End users should always QT to avoid catastrophe.

Hyposalinity treatment, as Zona suggests, should be done by the end user AFTER the last sign of spots at .009 or 11-12 ppt salinity for 4 weeks and then slowly raise the salinity and watch the fish for 4 more weeks before adding to your DT. This is to treat marine ich.

sorry for the thread HJack

What fish do you have available?

Tim
it happens lol. as for fish I can get anything anyone would want. I have 5 dif divers all over the world that I deal with. I will be putting a order in the end of the month. I can post some prices and such as soon as I figure out witch one were going to order from this month.
Craig

I am interested in a Orange Marked Goby , not to be confused with a Orange Spotted or Diamond Goby.

Just making sure this is the fish you what. Amblygobius decussatus. If it is they are not on ether of the fish list I will be getting in before the swap.

I’m interested in Lactoria cornuta (longhorn cowfish) and a Synchiropus picturatus (spotted mandarin goby).

That is it, what happed to " as for fish I can get anything anyone would want "

I’m looking for a really nice male Solorensis Fairy Wrasse like this one.

solor.jpg

what about a real small naso tang?

Zona,

Fish only? Or could you get me an octopus? I am considering getting one from LA, but would rather support a sponsor and save some on shipping!

Joe

sorry everyone for got to look on here lol. I will get prices ready tonight after I get home and pm them to everyone
craig

[quote=“alexzobi, post:10, topic:5083”]
I’m interested in Lactoria cornuta (longhorn cowfish) small $14 m/l $25
and a Synchiropus picturatus (spotted mandarin goby). $15[/quote]
here you go

[quote=“decemberunderground, post:12, topic:5083”]
I’m looking for a really nice male Solorensis Fairy Wrasse like this one.[/quote]
$28
let me know

[quote=“Jocephus, post:14, topic:5083”]
Zona,

Fish only? Or could you get me an octopus? I am considering getting one from LA, but would rather support a sponsor and save some on shipping!

Joe[/quote]
here are the ones I can get
Octopus Vulgaris $30
Hapalochlaena Maculosa $25 don’t know why you would want him tho lol
Octopus Zebr$150
Sepia Sp.$45
let me know

How much for green chromis?

[quote=“mortyn02, post:19, topic:5083”]
How much for green chromis?[/quote]

$3.50 each