FREE CORALS!!!

What ever u can spare. Mostly Lps or soft. Only sps I want r monti and birdsnest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, my office is in wilmington buti will only be there tomorrow morning. If either of you can meet me around 830 i can give the stuff to which ever 1 can meet me and you2 can meet up since your both in new castle.

Where at in Wilmington

I have to b at work at 6am I get off at 230pm.

[quote=“Christian, post:23, topic:8646”]
Where at in Wilmington[/quote]
I can meet you in new castle

[quote=“Christian, post:23, topic:8646”]
Where at in Wilmington[/quote]
Christian will u b able to meet him in the morning and me after I get off work?

Either one works for me

Do u think they’ll be ok untill 230? When I get off work. They should b right I mean people ship them overnight.

Christian I messaged u my cell. If u get them in the morning can u let me know what works best for u. Worst case I can drive to Dover nd get them from bead. Tomorrow. Whatever’s easiest for all involved.

I’m fine with meeting up later tomorrowb

Thanks so much. Jus got everything put away in the tank. Looks great!!

Welcome, i gave christian 3 containers, not sure what all you got, i see some montis, birdsnest.

On a side note is that tank drilled or are you using a hang on overflow? If its not drilled you should look into it. Those boxes are an accident waiting to happen

Also you might wanna do something about that reb slime algea b4 it gets outta control. Do you have any powerheads? Doesnt Look like it? Some extra flow might fix it.:TWOCENTS

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:33, topic:8646”]
Welcome, i gave christian 3 containers, not sure what all you got, i see some montis, birdsnest.

On a side note is that tank drilled or are you using a hang on overflow? If its not drilled you should look into it. Those boxes are an accident waiting to happen[/quote]
He gave me most of it I think. I got Zoas and some Kenya tree. It’s drilled. after tons of research. I went with the bean animal over flow.

I have one in the top left. I jus put some chemiclean in and jus changed my chemipure.