FREE CORALS!!!

I have a container or 2 with a bunch of random pieces of frags, purple,rd monti,birdsnest,palys (a few differant types) kenya tree and not sure what else but im cleaning the frag tank and this crap has to go! First come first served!

I would be sooooo happy to take these from you since I’ve been starting my first reef tank these past few months and more corals means more learning for me haha. Sadly I’m out of town until this weekend. If no one else wants them by then and you aren’t too far from Newark I’ll be happy to take all your scraps haha

Hey Jason, i could swing by tonight and grab some. I wont be greedy, save some for the other guys :slight_smile:

Roca was 1st, i do however think i have enough i could split between the 2 of you.

How much Kenya tree is there? If possible I could use a piece

Aw man. To slow I would have loved to have some new stuff.

Sorry for any confusion but by this Sunday I meant Sunday (5/29) so don’t hold on my behalf. If by any chance there is anything left by then I’ll be happy to scavange haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

[quote=“Christian, post:5, topic:8646”]
How much Kenya tree is there? If possible I could use a piece[/quote]

Think i can help you out!

[quote=“Roca1357, post:7, topic:8646”]
Sorry for any confusion but by this Sunday I meant Sunday (5/29) so don’t hold on my behalf. If by any chance there is anything left by then I’ll be happy to scavange haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk[/quote]

I have some for you, no worries

[quote=“Jlicht16, post:6, topic:8646”]
Aw man. To slow I would have loved to have some new stuff. [/quote]
I have pleanty, let me know what your looking for

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:8, topic:8646”]

[quote=“Christian, post:5, topic:8646”]
How much Kenya tree is there? If possible I could use a piece[/quote]

Think i can help you out![/quote]
Just let me know

I’ll take anything really. I have a 30g. So far only small frags I’m growing. I have maybe 15 Zoa polyps. A trumpet with 6 heads. A hammer with 1 head. A red acan with 4 heads. Red color montiapor bout the size of a dime. Gsp bout the size of a quarter. 1 mushroom. A Duncan with one head. And a plate coral in the sand. I have a lot of room to fill. I like the softies and the wavie lps. And birds nest. Idk how to upload a picture of my tank on here thro my phone.

I work in Newark. I live in Newcastle. I work till 330 I could stop just about any time if ur not to far from me

Im in dover. Is anybody that is intrested going to the meeting? If so let me know and i will bring it there. Let me know

Which meeting do you mean?

[quote=“Christian, post:15, topic:8646”]
Which meeting do you mean?[/quote]

How many meetings are we having? :BB)

I don’t think I’m going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any free time tomorrow that I could stop by?

Christian you just want kenya tree? And jlicht you want anything free?

If there is any unclaimed birdsnest I’d appreciate that too