Free DIY stuff and more

Hey reefer! Its been a long time since I been on this website. I got some left over reef stuff that I’m getting rid of for FREE. That’s right FREE! This is great for newbie or DIYer. I’m in Dover and if you are interested please PM me. I’ll be home if anyone wants to stop by and check it out, Thanks.

Welcome back A. I hope life has been treating you well.

Hey, Thank you Jeff. All’s well, just home due to this virus stuff. I see your tank is doing very well also. Glad to see you are able to sell off some of your corals. I’m very jealous of all the really nice corals you have now, love them. Maybe someday I’ll be able to get back into the hobby.

Thank you. It surely has had it’s ups and downs but things have been doing really well. I still have the fish I picked up from you a couple years back if I’m not mistaken, I know it has been awhile. The scopas tang, yellow tang and I believe the royal gamma were all from you and they are all fat and healthy.
You can get in the hobby any time it just takes money :rofl:.

Good to hear about the fishes Jeff, nice. Yeah I know, but it’s the time that I don’t have. Hopefully someday I’ll get back into the hobby again once I’m really retired.

Still have these and more. 2x5 gal water jugs and about 10 or more 5 gal buckets with lids. ALL FREE!!

Thanks A for the bunch of DYI and reef supplies! It was great to see you and catch up again! I really appreciate all of the goodies!!

No problem Matt and it was great catching up with you again also. Hopefully you can use most of it. I know it was a lot of stuff. Keep us posted on your new 180 build also.

Still have 2x5 gal water jugs and about 10 or more 5 gal buckets with lids. Also found some pre mix DIY GARF rock mixture. We did this back in the old club days. I still have a bag of it. ALL FREE!! let me know.