FREE SHIPPING

ALL,

I checked with fedex and ups and the rates are around 25 to 30$ for shipping. So since that is the case I am going to offer free shipping on all orders that are placed over 50$. :BEER

So no more waiting for the items that you pay for when we come down, I know the snow can he a pain, but I understand and I dont want any one to wait for the coral they pay for so when you place a order the shipping will be the day of the payment.

Does this mean your going to be keeping colonies in stock and posting pictures of what you have on hand and not the list of what you can get?

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:2, topic:7874”]
Does this mean your going to be keeping colonies in stock and posting pictures of what you have on hand and not the list of what you can get?[/quote]

When the members over coral they are coming from the farm directly to me, the orders come in every week. It is not the matter of having the coral in stock it is a matter of getting the corals to the members. This is why I am offering free shipping:

When the order comes in on a Sunday I am going to send it out Monday and you will have it Tuesday. You can please orders from the list and give a 50% deposit and a 50% a day before the order ships out.

I am going to have the list up because I want to order what you guys want not what I think looks good on a list its more about catering to the members of this club then tossing a bunch of in stock corals and selling them. I want to meet every members needs no matter how big or small. This is one of the best clubs that I know and I have no problem providing this for all of you.

I am happy with everything with my first order if my second order is good I will be back later but need to take a break for now. My one concern with the method you said is you receive them Sunday and ship them out on Monday. That could be four days straight in transit Saturday-Sun to get to you and Monday- Tuesday to get to us. looks like it would be stressful on the more delicate acros. Personally if you had the space I would prefer you get them in and hold for at least a week before shipping. Does this make sense?

The other thing is that our club meetings are ALWAYS on Mondays. So Tuesdays don’t work at all

John

I’m referring to door to door delivery for free shipping the corals from my holding area to you for free.

Pat,
I can hold them but that is up to the buyer lol

Oh, my bad