Free to good home

His name is Tiger, he’s a neutered male Maine Coon / tabby mix. He’s about 3-1/2 years old, maybe 12 - 15 lbs, is litter trained and he’s an INDOOR cat - although he still has claws. He’s not the type to scratch up all your furniture or anything, he’s real good about that.

Unfortunately, he has something against my youngest who is 10 and we agree it’s time for him to go. In our opinion, we think he should go to someone with either no kids or folks who have kids who can handle him. He’s a good cat, but he plays rough. For those who have cats and know how they can come at you from nowhere - he does this to all of us which is no big deal to us except for Chloe. She just wants to love him.

I’ve never given up a pet before so this is a tough one for me. I don’t want to take him to the SPCA or anything, I WANT HIM TO GO TO A GOOD HOME WHERE HE WILL BE KEPT INSIDE, NOT BE DECLAWED and just accepted for his personality. He likes people but he likes to do his own thing too - probably more often then being with people and getting attention.

Again - he’s free, he’s clean and flea free, has a microchip (which isn’t active), he has LOTS of toys and food, litterbox, etc. He doesn’t bother the fish tank although he likes to lay on the shelf where the lights are hung and take a nap. He’s a good cat, he just needs an environment where he will be happy.

Let me know if you’re interested. I can drive him to you or whatever.