Friday night swap set up

PoM The frag swap is next weekend!!! PoM That time came up quick!!!

I plan on being at William Penn at 6pm on Friday for set up.

If you plan on being there with me Friday night please respond to this thread. I know some of you have already told me that you would be there. I just want you to verify that you are still going to be there to help! This way I can get a head count for pizza!!!

Thanks!

I plan on being there

1 pizza it is YahoO

Me Too! Oh, i better go get some more of those plastic containers and lids and colored stickers for the raffle items too. and magic markers. I’ll visit the party shop this week. still have some from last year, so i will top em off. I got the street sign for the front curb too.

Yep, Ill be there.

So far I have:

Me
Jeremy
Frank
Bill
Ken

If you plan on being there Friday please let me know so that I can have enough pizza!!

PS There is one vendor setting up on Friday. He will be there about 7pm.

[quote=“kaptken, post:4, topic:8637”]
Me Too! Oh, i better go get some more of those plastic containers and lids and colored stickers for the raffle items too. and magic markers. I’ll visit the party shop this week. still have some from last year, so i will top em off. I got the street sign for the front curb too.[/quote]

Thanks Ken!!

Since all yous guys are working peoples, I’ll pick up some Pizzas, sodas and snacks before the setup. It’s good to be a Re-Tired old slug. Pizza Hut has a special going. 2 mediums, up to 10 toppings for $14. I figure one heavy on meats and one chicken, vegiges, schrooms and peppers. Or 3 Red Barron Frozen from Food Lion for $10? or a combination of the two. I can warm up an extra Red Barron Special Supreme at home. We will need some fuel to do all that work, after WURK!. I hope a couple more members can make it. Then we can be outta there in no time.

I got 60 X One Quart containers and lids and half a dozen half gallon size,for the raffle item tickets, and matching labels. and stickies, and magic markers and some duct tape and blue painters tape, and colored paper for signs. and a 100 foot extension cord and a power strip. Do we need anything else.?

More extension cords will help us provide extra power from the hall way outlets.

See you there

YUMMM!

A plain cheese or pepperoni one please.

Preference Noted. a Red Baron Rising Crust cheese and pep should do as the third for now. They are pretty good. I’ll toast it up easy. Maybe add extra cheese and pepperoni too,
just for you, our interweb Guru!
Whoop-Dee-Doo!

but if we get a couple more members showing up, i can get a couple extra pizza hut 2 for $5 each single topping pies for lighter fair, instead.

I like Pizza Hut. there’s one right in my hood. does it show?

[quote=“kaptken, post:8, topic:8637”]
Since all yous guys are working peoples, I’ll pick up some Pizzas, sodas and snacks before the setup. It’s good to be a Re-Tired old slug. Pizza Hut has a special going. 2 mediums, up to 10 toppings for $14. I figure one heavy on meats and one chicken, vegiges, schrooms and peppers. Or 3 Red Barron Frozen from Food Lion for $10? or a combination of the two. I can warm up an extra Red Barron Special Supreme at home. We will need some fuel to do all that work, after WURK!. I hope a couple more members can make it. Then we can be outta there in no time.

I got 60 X One Quart containers and lids and half a dozen half gallon size,for the raffle item tickets, and matching labels. and stickies, and magic markers and some duct tape and blue painters tape, and colored paper for signs. and a 100 foot extension cord and a power strip. Do we need anything else.?

More extension cords will help us provide extra power from the hall way outlets.

See you there

YUMMM![/quote]

This would be great Ken!! Thanks for your help!!! I cant think of anything else at this moment that we would need!!

Still need some extra hands?

[quote=“Christian, post:12, topic:8637”]
Still need some extra hands?[/quote]

Absolutely!!! The more the merrier!!!

I’ll be there

[quote=“Christian, post:14, topic:8637”]
I’ll be there[/quote]

Thanks!!!