FS: Corals / anemones possibly this Saturday

I am not sure how much of what to bring to the swap. I thought I would list some of what I have ready to go and see who may be interested in what.

All corals listed are TerraReef Aquariums Aquacultured animals. They have been in our pest free systems for many generations and most of them for many years. All frags have had at least three weeks to heal from fragging, most have had more then three months.

ORA Purple Montipora capricornis - Small 1/2" frags on blue ORA plugs
(Note we have never obtained the same coloration as LiveAquaria shows off, but these are indead cloans of the same animal. $15 each

Green Pagoda Cup Turbinaria peltata - Small 1" colonies $18

Duncan colonies and small frags

Superman mushrooms

Red Sea Xenia - Let me know what size you’d like.

Green Bubble tip anemones - show size to small specimens

Blue Ridge heliopora coral - Very unique “soft” coral with small polyps and branching structure.

Green Galaxea - Small frag on plug ~3/4". $12

Green Fungia anthocauli

Shaggy couch coral Unidentified Coral - YouTube Frags will be ~the same size as the frag in the video. $25 (only 1 or 2 available)

Green candy cane

Purple death protopalythoa (yeah the “real deal” and all that other bs naming, these are legit)

Nuclear Green protopalythoa (again the bright ones from the desirable genetic line)

Sorry I am not selling any Half and Half animals at this point.

Make a post and let me know if you may be interested in the above and I will try to bring some Saturday. If I get a chance I will post pics and pricing and accept orders ahead of time, but with as busy as we’ve been the last couple weeks it may not happen before the swap.

bring em all Jon, Why hold back. bring all that good stuff!!

I could be interested in a duncan colony.

[quote=“kaptken, post:2, topic:5245”]
bring em all Jon, Why hold back. bring all that good stuff!![/quote]

+1!! YahoO PoM ::thumbsup::

::thinking:: Yea, bring it all. Hope you go home with an empty tank and full pockets.

I am not allowed to buy anymore only trade my sps for other stuff LOL…

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:5, topic:5245”]
I am not allowed to buy anymore only trade my sps for other stuff LOL…[/quote]

none of us spend $ on coral we trade for everything or tell the wife we won the meeting raffle again. ::bs::

jon where do we find coral pics?

[quote=“kaptken, post:2, topic:5245”]
bring em all Jon, Why hold back. bring all that good stuff!![/quote]

8’ folding table? Can’t likely hold an 8’ tank. :slight_smile:

“The Reef Hut” you can take pics of the corals tomorrow and look at them on your computer when you get home. :smiley: Just kidding. Seriously I will see if I can’t get to it today, but not sure I will have a chance.

For those who would like dunancs, cheap as possible mini frags or large healthy show pieces or something in between? I have a ton of different sizes and two color varieties(though with my camera you can’t tell the difference between the greens.(one so more lime, the other more…aqua green)(BTW, I know ROYGBIV, but don’t shop for paint colors or fabric colors, so don’t hold me to this, lol)

cant wait.

Going to have a couple Green Bubble Tip Anemones and maybe 1-2 large ones.

Also GSP, Green Palys, Brown Palys, Some really really neon green zoanthids, Yellow zoanthids, Encrusting(vs branching) Green Psammocora, Elkhorn montipora, and much of what is listed above.

I’m not sure I will part with my Green Fungia anthocauli. Really like these guys, but if I can find a really good home so I know there is a back up out there somewhere…