Fuge light caution

:-)lol

TOO FUNNY!!!

[size=20pt][color=blue]That’s not funny

[move]OK maybe a little[/move]
[move][/move]

We’re missing one thing. What was her name? Remember what she looked like, just can’t remember the name. Was it Heidi?

[center]

[/center]

She could hold the super glue, pluges, discs, and other fragging tools when we do coral fragging demonstrations.

[quote=“Gordonious, post:23, topic:793”]
She could hold the super glue, pluges, discs, and other fragging tools when we do coral fragging demonstrations. [/quote]

lOl he said she could hold the tools!!! :-)lol

Yea, it was Heidi…definitely need a Heidi

I can’t decide if Craig and Al would be banded for life from the club if we brought in a Heidi or if their wives would just come to the meetings to keep an eye on things.

What wife? I would be divorced before the next meeting to have a shot

Lol, but I’m the one that does frag demos. :stuck_out_tongue: She’d be my assistant. Al, you can assist Craig the tool man at building a tank stand at the meeting she can’t make. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some zoas you can frag. Oh and here is a cold beverage. No need to wipe the glass its clean, wink wink.

Rest asured that if we ever get a heidi in the club (not that the women we do have aren’t close enough) this will be the photo the wife sees:

[move][/move]

PBJ!

Good lord! You just totally ruined my day… :-(" :-("

Craig, wont posting pics of your ex girlfriend make your wife just as mad?

PBJ!

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:32, topic:793”]
Craig, wont posting pics of your ex girlfriend make your wife just as mad?

PBJ![/quote]

It would. But this is Al’s sister. So it’s OK.

Ok this thread needs to stop
Blame Craig

Oh come on now crankypants - That was funny as hell.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:30, topic:793”]
Rest asured that if we ever get a heidi in the club (not that the women we do have aren’t close enough) this will be the photo the wife sees:

[move][/move]

PBJ![/quote]

:-)lol I was eating my lunch and reading through this thread. I almost spit up my lunch. Too funny!!!

Aw come on rawdawg05, did you have to quate it? I didn’t need to see that more then once, lol.