Fully wrapped Reef Frenzy Vehicle!! Don't Miss..

We just retrieved our 2013 Ford Focus Hatch from the graphics company that installed our high definition wrap. I photographed the majority of these fish in our aquariums, including our Mandarin on the hood!

Our foods are made in the USA so we chose an american made automobile for our company car. (I know…I know…many parts are probably made overseas…LOL…but I tried.)

LRS Frenzy foods have exploded in the past 6 weeks, with Internet reviews on the biggest web forums calling Reef Frenzy the cleanest and most complete reef food ever created. We are now shipping dozens of coolers a week from Boston to Dallas as stores discover the “Carolina Goodness” and freshness of our blends.

As we expand we are not afraid to spend money on a little “bling” so we are excited about our project car.

Please take a look at the pics below since we are very excited about the “buzz” our car will create as we travel around the US this Summer. If you wanna stay up to date on all the new LRS news, join our mailing list on our website. We never share your info and you can opt out at any time. When you click the join button, leave all the fields blank about your address. ( I don’t know why that inserts those fields.)

We also have a large facebook following at Facebook.com/Larrysreefservices.

If you spot our Reef Frenzy Express on the road send me an email or text as I love chatting with reefing friends!

If you are going to MACNA look out for about 10 of us wearing LRS logo T shirts, but we are flying down so the Frenzy mobile will be home.

Thanks for your support of our family owned business!

Larry