gb at coralprops

How far along are we on the GB progress? I plan on checking out the site tonight to see if there is anything which interests me.

There’s still plenty of time for you to jump in Andrew - we’ll wait an extra day for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody else ordering? I’d kinda like to get my nem ;D

If the couple other people that PMd me to say they’d get in if we hit the free shipping mark would get in we’d be at free shipping.

Was up LATE working on the tank. Remembered this when I was done. $59.10 added.

Paul I forgot to make a comment that it was part of the DRC group buy. Please let them know. I sent them and you an e-mail.

We’re at $188.55 - $10.45 short of free shipping.

Today is the last day to order anything. You can place the order directly with coralprops, select “pick-up” and add a note that it’s for the DRC group buy.

Post your order total here. Remember the more we order the better the discount we can receive.

I’m finalizing the order tomorrow for Tuesday delivery next week.

(Hope you’re feeling better Paul)

i bought a blasto
H500 Red with green Blastomussa Wellsi frag [H500]
Item# 1. $27.50. contacted them
we’re over the top for free shipping.
i feel a little better after a dose of holding the toilet bowl for an hour and …

Craig can you make sure they know my order was part of the group buy?

Will Jon - did you send Henk an email as well?

I sent customerservice at coralprops com an e-mail, but no response yet.

Jon -your has been included in the GB.

I just talked to Henk. We’re going to leave the GB open until Sunday night. Order directly from www.coralprops.com Henk said he will be posting new items tonight. Make sure you specify at checkout that you’re part of the DRC GB.

Order will be shipped on Monday for Tuesday delivery - it will be delivered to me and available Tuesday night between 6-8pm.

Last day bump.

so craig. are they on the way???

I just received the Fed Ex shipping information. The tracking number is 796868974835 and can be tracked here:

https://www.fedex.com/insight/findit/nrp.jsp?tracknumbers=796868974835&opco=FX&language=en&clienttype=ivother

I will get the shipment at my office tomorrow. I will post here once received. If you’re closer to Pike Creek than New Castle let me know and I can give you directions on where to pick it up during the day, otherwise pickup will be at my house between 6-8pm. PM for phone number or directions.

9 Beacon Lane
New Castle, DE 19720

PoM PoM THE PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!!! PoM PoM

I must say the corals look nice - I can’t wait to get my anemone under some lights!!!

Henk did a fantastic job with packing. He uses a THICK styrofoam box wrapped in pastic, then put inside another cardboard box. Inside the sytrofoam are heat packs around the sides, another plastic bag, news paper to fill up dead space, and paper wrapped heat packs taped to the lid!!!

All bags are labled with the buyers name for easy distribution. I will be taking home to float at lunch.

I will see all buyers between 6-8pm tonight - if not I will be able to stock my wife’s tank nicely ::rofl::

Oh yeah - Henk through in some freebies for us too!!!

got mine cant believe how well it was bagged and packed the corals are freakin incredible and the clam is awesome and henk is great to deal with we definitely have to buy from him again

any body got pics from the GB?

mmmmmust see clam!!

along with my coral, i got a hand-written note from henk explaining to keep my blasto in shade and a nice with that i feel better. what a nice personal touch. count me in on the next gb from coralprops.