gb at coralprops

mr prez craig put a mp60 to my old head and told me to get a gb together to welcome the new sponsor, or it was brain blender city, so how could i refuse?
here’s the deal. my comments are in italics. The email reads like this

• Free shipping on orders of $199 or more
  • 5% discount on orders of $250 or more
  • 10% discount on orders of $300 or more
  • 20% discount on orders of $500 or more

The discount can be used for all items in all categories on our website. However the discount can not be combined with special promotions. We currently have one going that gives you 25% off on all aqua cultured frags. (sign up for our newsletter and you will see the specials) So sometimes you need to do some math… :slight_smile: The discount is also valid for corals, clams and anemones that are on sale. So the sale price will be discounted.

Payment can be arranged 2 ways.

1. One person will pay for the order (my preference of course) we can do it as before. members/participants can paypal me the money [marked personal on the paypal site]
  2. Each person of the groups buy will get an invoice and pays me directly. The order will not be shipped until everyone has paid. whichever way it is decided, everyone will, have to do it that way. post your ideas here

Shipping will be to one address only again, it would be to my place of workbut all the bags will be labeled with the coral ID and the person that has ordered that critter.
i will keep this thread as the only one [for a while] until we get all the kinks worked out. post your questions and concerns here. i’m gonna take them and get answers from c/p until friday and should have everthing answered by then. basically, i’d say “open for order” time shouldn’t exceed a week, with all payments before that ends and the order could get here asap after that. as before, neither i nor drc is responsible for doa, unsatisfactory, or mixed up orders, and i do not want to keep anyone’s corals overnight. i will float the bags, but that’s really all.
first question is if coral props will put the item on hold until the total payment is made?

[url=http://www.coralprops.com/][center][/center]

i am in agian. i will let ya know what my order is by friday nite. i wil get ya money too ya as soon as order is placed.

My damn clam is gone already!!! >::: >::: >::: >:::

Here’s for hoping another nicer one comes along before we wrap up the ordering. If not I’m sure I’ll find something else.

paul at this time i only want one coral…number H562 at $17.99 i am needing a clean up crew on another order so watching my :TWOCENTS

im bummed there is some nice corals on here and i dont have money till like 2 weeks from now

i received this email from henk, the c/p contact:

• Everyone, who wants to be part of the groups buy, can order and pay directly on our website. Make sure that you select “local pickup” as shipping option so that you will be not charged for shipping. Make a note in the comment box that this is part of the Del reef club groups buy. (or send me an email after the order) The system should automatically change the status of the item to sold. We are using PayPal but you do not need to have or create an account in order to pay.
  • I’ll hold the item till it is going to be shipped.
  • I’ll keep track of $ amount of the orders for the discount.
  • When the groups buy is completed I will charge the discount back to each person PayPal or credit card
  • We will ship the order to you when you are ready for it and we will make sure that all the bags are properly labeled.
    seems to mean that payment goes to c/p, not through me, so anyone who wants in, just needs to order and pay c/p directly. glenn, hurry up before it’s gone. another email just said that henk will be adding more corals thurs or friday.

morning bump. surely there must be more interest than what’s here so far!

im in :BEER

ohh man im not ready for one yet. im re-setting up my 20L this weekend and i have no room in my main tank for holding purposes…i guess ill pass for the time being. perhaps someone later on would like to share shipping on an order. and now im sad :-(" hahaha

Maybe down for something. When do we plan on having it shipped?

Love to get in, but no more room in the tank at this time. :-("

[quote=“Gordonious, post:10, topic:3953”]
Maybe down for something. When do we plan on having it shipped? [/quote]
it’d be shipped for friday deliv of next week, so all picks and payment by wed night. but we really need more responses to even get to a free shipping level.

lets do it in april…just saying. i mean we did just complete the mr. coral GB

I’d like to participate but gotta save money right now BUT this clam

HugeDomains.com

Is really calling my name :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-("

[quote=“billrob71, post:14, topic:3953”]
I’d like to participate but gotta save money right now BUT this clam

Coralprops.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Is really calling my name :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-(" :-("[/quote]
funny, i heard it say “Paul, Paul” but then i heard my wife say" lawyer, divorce attorney."

i put my order in this afternoon YahoO

[quote=“squarebox, post:16, topic:3953”]
i put my order in this afternoon YahoO[/quote]
if we can keep a running total of $$ that’d be helpful in determining what is left to reach which level of discount. so how much$$?

mine was $ 93.45

So is anybody else interested in this? Right now we’re not going to have enough to hit the free shipping mark and is giong to cause this to be a rather expensive group buy.

Persoally I’m still holding out for new clams to be added - but I think we’re running out of time.

I just ordered this beauty

Add $36 to the total please.