GB CLOSES TONIGHT AT 7PM

Paul, I’ll take the watermelon chalice from you. Also, I’m waiting to see if he will add any more acro frags on the site. I have till Sunday right? I don’t want to wait that long, but I’m only interested in acro. I’ll wait till Friday at the latest to put in the order for some of the acro that he has, if no other will be available. Thanks “A”

a,
thanks it’s yours.

[quote=“moliken, post:18, topic:2811”]

[quote=“saltcreep, post:17, topic:2811”]
Ok, let me give these a try …

G5009 blue bubble gum chalice
and
G5004 Watermelon rainbow chalice
and
G5006 Fuzzy Watermelon[/quote]
only 5004 is available, others are not on the site this morning, and there are no other orders yet, so it’s not gonna get on the list until there are at least 4 total. sorry. NONEof the ones he put up on our site are shown availlable now, except the 5004. i certainly wasn’t awake at 1:30 to put the order in. and if you think it’s a pain, it’s really difficult here. only one limit 1 is allowed per order, many are sold out before they can be seen, etc. i’m trying to get things going, but only those that are marked successful on this thread have gone through. seems to me that when he posts a thread, people order immediately from all over and the items just GO!.[/quote]

I’m sure it’s a pain, and i checked the list late night so there would be some things on there in the morning to improve the chances of getting what we all wanted…

The watermelon chalice that was for “SOMEONE WHO WANTS IT” was that the G5004… if so, that someone was me???

If you can get to it while it’s still available I’ll take the:

G5030 FUZZY WATERMELON

I would like the 2nd fuzi acro frag you just posted.

Looks like Craig beat me too it LMK if you have another

reefman has the watermelon, sorry. and they won’t let me order less than 4 corals at a time. maybe someone else like craig could write to mrcoral and ask to have the ones we want placed on hold and added to the total, but i really am not too successful in making this deal any easier. we have over 200$ ready for the GB, so it makes sense to have him do it like this, seems to me.

Ok, not sure why it “went up for grabs” after i already requested it…

[quote=“saltcreep, post:27, topic:2811”]
Ok, not sure why it “went up for grabs” after i already requested it…[/quote]

He put a second one up John unless thats the one you got.

I would like to be put in line for one also. Interested in several others as well.

The watermellon chalice is different from the fuzzy watermellon.

I will give up the fuzzy watermellon if someone else wants it- I just want a frag of it for my birthday in April.

it’d be really simple if mr coral would allow us to place an item or two on hold, things would work out very easily.

[quote=“billrob71, post:25, topic:2811”]
I would like the 2nd fuzi acro frag you just posted.

Looks like Craig beat me too it LMK if you have another[/quote]

I would like to be next in line after Bill for the Fuzzy Acro. I see a third one on the website but, I can’t order it yet since I don’t have 4 to order, right? Can he put it on hold for us. I’m sure I’ll have four or more and ready to order soon. Thanks

OK Paul, I see Mr. Coral must have seen my request. I’ll take the following:

G5046 FUZZY WATERMELON 3RD FRAG RELEASED LIMIT 1
G5051 MC BLUE MONSTER NEW RELEASE
G5050 7 UP NEW RELEASE
NN664 MR HAPPY!! NEW RELEASE!! AUSSIE!!
and of course the Fuzzy Watermelon chalice from you. Let me know if or when you go to the Fish Bowl I can meet you there. If not I can go to your house ( I want to see the LED anyway) or Paypal it to you. Let me know. Thanks “A”

SUCCESSFULLY ORDERED

I would like a fuzzy acro and a PEACH LEMONADE frag for sure, need to go check which others one I’m looking for.

Alright, how is this thing working?? I originally posted the idea for a group buy so i could pick up one frag that i wanted. Last night, i saw that frag available again, and requested it and 2 others (that i didn’t even want to order) to make a total of 3… Those combined with the one other Andrew was trying to get totaled 4. Enough for an order if they had them. They had the watermelon CHALICE, and you got it… So why did it go up for grabs was my question??? Now there’s talk about next in line?? Whoever gets whatever frags, good luck with them. i’m just confused on how this is supposed to work, and i definetly don’t want to argue over a $10 frag, just wanted to get some clarification here! And Paul i realize your probably on the phone with them quite a bit, and its probably a pain in the butt, I appreciate your time being spent on this…

[quote=“saltcreep”]
I’d love to have this… is it possible to hold it for a group order? are we doing a group order??? if not, good luck to whoever gets this beauty!

Love the $10 section also! It would be great if we could get a monthly order going to coincide with meeting time.

[quote=“MrCoral”]
Late night Crowd!!

Here it is enjoy!!! It is $10!!! 2 eyes!!

[/quote][/quote]

Saltcreep: They had the watermelon CHALICE, and you got it… So why did it go up for grabs was my question???

Paul, if the watermelon CHALICE was for him. You can give it to him. I’ll just take the four that I ordered. Thanks “A”

OK my order

The fuzzy Acro
The pink Lemonade
G5066 MC BLUE MONSTER NEW

[quote=“billrob71, post:36, topic:2811”]
OK my order

The fuzzy Acro
The pink Lemonade
G5066 MC BLUE MONSTER NEW[/quote]
there is no pink lemnade bill only peach
and only fuzzy watermelon. he’ll only let me order 4 minimum anyway.

Ok sorry peach I new that

What about the fuzzy?? That the primary one I want. LMK

[quote=“billrob71, post:38, topic:2811”]
Ok sorry peach I new that

What about the fuzzy?? That the primary one I want. LMK[/quote]
i need 4 items to order, there doesn’t seem any way around it, and no one but you has an order in.
it works best by item number though
do you still want peach lemonade?

Sent you a PM

Are you saying I need to order 4 items?? I can do that as long as the 3 I have listed are available.

LMK