GB CLOSES TONIGHT AT 7PM

many members are talking about this new sponsor. here we go:

GROUP BUY FOR MR CORAL
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID FOR BY NEXT SUNDAY FEB 6
The order will be placed Monday Feb 7
It will be a first come first served, as Mr Coral does not have more than 1 of certain corals. If payment is not made by Friday night, the order will be cancelled or offered to next-in-line, who would have 24 hours to get the money to me.
Pickup will be arranged, either at my house, a central location, or at someone else’s house, who will receive the shipment’s. Pickup will de announced when it is determined where it is best to have the corals shipped. Payment will be through paypal to my email address or cash given to me. I live in Smyrna. Paypal must be told that the money is “Personal Payment” to avoid charges. Then I will use my charge card to pay Mr Coral.

Free shipping occurs only after $125 has been spent, so that level must be reached, or it’s a no-go, but based on the interest so far, that should be easy.
Each person should post on this thread listing the choices, by name and by Mr. Coral’s item number, including the price.
If there is any interest in any of the packs of 5, 9, or larger frags that Mr Coral lists
http://delreefclub.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=4117.0
that can be done; just let me know that there will be a purchase of whichever pack and pay for it.

Neither I nor DRC will be responsible for anything other than coordination and organization–not quality, doa, incorrect item, late shipment, item not as described, etc.

i will start it out
i want
WW12 MC BLUE HORNET $10
NN653 MAYAN SUN ACAN LIMIT 1 $10
NN645 BLUE BUBBLE GUM CHALICE LIMIT 1 $10
NN604 GREEN GOBLIN ACAN $10

Count me in.

NN514 DRAGON SOUL PRISM FAVIA
NN558 BLUE EYE FAVIA
NN661 HOT PINKS
WW4 FRUIT LOOPS CHALICE LIMIT 1
WW11 BLUE EYE DEMON

thanks andrew. all ordered, but ww11 is already sold. there is a different blue eye demon, ww32. hop on it.
everyone, if you are interested, it seems as if lots sell QUICKLY. lmk as soon as you can. i will be placing another order this afternoon.

Please put me down for:

NN675 - 4 COLOR CHALICE
NN676 - SPIDERMAN ACAN
Green Goblin Favia

ORDERED SUCCESSFULLY

hey put me down for ww39 dragon soul favia
ww37 blues
ww27 wonder woman acan
ww25 the last samuri acan
ww38 blasto
nn649 alien eye favia
nn628 ultimate rainbow acan
nn400 nucular distaster favia

ORDERED SUCCESSFULLY

Paul,ww32 will work if it’s still available.thanks

[quote=“andrewk529, post:7, topic:2811”]
Paul,ww32 will work if it’s still available.thanks[/quote]
i need 3 more to place an order, not from you, but mr c wants a minimum of 4 items to qualify for one order.
just to letcha know.

andrew,
it’s no longer there. sorry.

[quote=“moliken, post:8, topic:2811”]

i need 3 more to place an order, not from you, but mr c wants a minimum of 4 items to qualify for one order.
just to letcha know.[/quote]

So if we want in on the order, are they saying 4 items per person to qualify? sorry didn’t understand that…and thanks for doing this paul, how’s this working, are you taking requests from this thread, and then reserving them with the vendor?

[quote=“saltcreep, post:10, topic:2811”]

[quote=“moliken, post:8, topic:2811”]

just to letcha know.[/quote]

So if we want in on the order, are they saying 4 items per person to qualify? sorry didn’t understand that…and thanks for doing this paul, how’s this working, are you taking requests from this thread, and then reserving them with the vendor?[/quote]
i am taking orders directly from this link. he requires 4 items to make an order. despite us having about 15-18 items ordered, they sell so quickly [craig andrew and i didn’t get what we originally wanted] that as soon as there are 4 or more, i’m gonna try to place that order whether it comes from 1 person or four or more. i will contact him and see if there is any other way to work it.

Thanks for clarifying that! Btw…i don’t know if they read their threads and saved this for me? probably not, but thought i’d ask… if not i’ll have to keep a look out on their site for others.

[quote=“saltcreep”]
I’d love to have this… is it possible to hold it for a group order? are we doing a group order??? if not, good luck to whoever gets this beauty!

Love the $10 section also! It would be great if we could get a monthly order going to coincide with meeting time.

[quote=“MrCoral”]
Late night Crowd!!

Here it is enjoy!!! It is $10!!! 2 eyes!!

[/quote][/quote]

nope they will do no saves. craig wanted that. GONE immediately.

[quote=“moliken, post:9, topic:2811”]
andrew,
it’s no longer there. sorry.[/quote]

verdict_in

I’ll make another selection tonight.

NN682 MAYAN SUN ACAN LIMIT 1

???

i’ll give it a try as soon as there are 4 items, andrew. mr c sez he must have at least that many or credit card charges are too much. i have ordered all i’m gonna for now-7, so we need more participation. check out the site people 7 more $10 frags including the watermelon chalice and others

Ok, let me give these a try …

G5009 blue bubble gum chalice
and
G5004 Watermelon rainbow chalice
and
G5006 Fuzzy Watermelon

[quote=“saltcreep, post:17, topic:2811”]
Ok, let me give these a try …

G5009 blue bubble gum chalice
and
G5004 Watermelon rainbow chalice
and
G5006 Fuzzy Watermelon[/quote]
only 5004 is available, others are not on the site this morning, and there are no other orders yet, so it’s not gonna get on the list until there are at least 4 total. sorry. NONEof the ones he put up on our site are shown availlable now, except the 5004. i certainly wasn’t awake at 1:30 to put the order in. and if you think it’s a pain, it’s really difficult here. only one limit 1 is allowed per order, many are sold out before they can be seen, etc. i’m trying to get things going, but only those that are marked successful on this thread have gone through. seems to me that when he posts a thread, people order immediately from all over and the items just GO!.

i will take the following 4 items. i can pay you if ya want to meet at fishbowl one night this week.
g 5015
ww1
rr630
g5008

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:19, topic:2811”]
i will take the following 4 items. i can pay you if ya want to meet at fishbowl one night this week.
g 5015
ww1
rr630
g5008[/quote]
glenn, thanks
the order is almost perfect. thanks
rr 630 is not available, [is it a $10, cause that’s the only place i looked??] but i ordered a watermelon chalice for SOMEONE WHO WANTS IT and everything else went through. soyour cost is $30. i can meet you any time, after work or evening, at fb or here at home. no probs