GB CORALS ARE DELIVERED COME ON DOWN

look at this post and LMK if you are showing up wed and about when. must pick yup by 7:30. i know about reefman, holding his , and i will contact glenn, but everyone else is a mystery. i am not opening bags and acclimating corals. andrew?
THEY ARE HERE! i’ll either be in basement or out back. PLEEZ by 7:30 tonight.

I’m going to operate under the assumption that John is still willing to pick mine up and that he will send me his address so I can pick them up from his house.

that sounds like a good plan ill go under the same assumption

What time are they scheduled to arrive? the wife works so i need to be home at 3 to get the kids from school, but i can get the coral before or after that. Just let me know when you have more info and i’ll work it out… yes… i’ll still pick-up anyone elses thats interested.

last time they got to my house by 3:30. they are definitely on their way for tomorrow.
i’ll post in this thread mr prez, since my other posts are worthless. please make sure that everyone who’s supposed to get corals gets them!
i had to pack up 30 and mail them back to mr coral. what a hassle!

paul if it is not to much trouble, call me when you have them in hand and i will swing over . i am available around 5 or 530 for pick up.

the corals are in phila, so they will def’ly be here today. please come on down and get them. glenn, i will call.

Paul, thank you for holding it for me. Please let me know when I can pick it up Fri.

friday would be any time between 4:30-6. then we eat. 9 is lights off, so needs to be by then.

So what time are they arriving? and what times good for you to have me show up?

[quote=“saltcreep, post:10, topic:3877”]
So what time are they arriving? and what times good for you to have me show up?[/quote]

John it lookslike he’s got them already.

Can you PM me your address so I can swing by tnight and grab mine from you? Mind if I bring the kids along?

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:11, topic:3877”]

[quote=“saltcreep, post:10, topic:3877”]
So what time are they arriving? and what times good for you to have me show up?[/quote]

John it lookslike he’s got them already.

Can you PM me your address so I can swing by tnight and grab mine from you? Mind if I bring the kids along?[/quote]
yep, here and floating. glenn, andrew, craig, salty, sqbox. A [out of bags in tank].

Thanks Paul. Wish I can stop by now and pick it up , but on my way to work. First thing Fri @ 4:30 pm. Thanks “A”

i’ll be there hopefully in around an hour, depending on when i get outta here, far as i know i’m picking up for

Craig
, Craig(squarebox),
Andrew
and myself…
Thought Bill ordered also???
But i’ll pickup for north area guys if i didnt mention you… just as long as Paul and everyone are on the same page so he can send the right ones with me… Btw paul, do i need a cooler or do you have the ones they shipped in, to use?

he’s heading north.
everyone has names on bags. pls be careful, as glenn spotted aiptasia on a frag of mine. look them over well. A, i used revive on yours and mine. the others are still in bags. hope all goes great guys! see yas at the meeting. 2 aptasias!!

Cool! thanks Paul. Any pics for the wait? I’m dying to see it.