GB NEW NEWS pls read

I JUST SPOKE TO MR CORAL. QUOTE: “KEN, WHO’S IN CHARGE OF SHIPPING IS IN FLORIDA.” I NEED TO CALL THEM ON MONDAY TO SEE WHEN SHIPPING WILL WORK. SO,…FRAGS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY FOR TUESDAY. i apologize on their behalf for the wait, even though it’s been an enormous hassle for me throughout the entire week.
for all who are fed up with the way this has been handled, it’s not my fault, i assure you. i’m in the same boat as everyone else, except $310 is on my credit card. i tried very which way to allow for a single frag order, to get definite stuff put away on hold, etc. but it would not work the easy way. however, i still need the money i am due this weekend through paypal. that’d be nice.

Just let us know when you do, i mentioned on the other thread that i could do a pickup, and even hold some if need be for guys up this (northern) end of town… you mentioned delivery at work… is that smyrna? or closer north… just trying to figure out whats easiest…

nah, easiest is at my house. believe me, what you’re doing will really ease everything up. many thanks.

Paul, I’m planning to go to your house to P/U. Do you know what time Tuesday? Hopefully before afternoon, other wise I will have to go Wednesday to P/U. Thanks

A, unsure for now, but it’s almost guaranteed to be in the afternoon, but i will post/pm as soon as i know.