Getting back in the hobby

Hey everyone!

I’m getting back in the hobby after being away (in spirit) for about 2 years. I still have a small tank, but it’s really just a glorified holding tank at this point. I just moved to Landenberg, PA (right next to Hockessin, DE) over the summer and now that we are settled it is time for me to get my tank on!

I sold most things off in the move so I’m rebuying some stuff. I just ordered a 50g cube from SCA with starfire on 3 sides. I also ordered a Kessil A360WE to light it.

I’ve met a few of you before, name’s Adam. I was at the 2012 swap selling T-shirts with my wife. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome back Adam

If you were all the way in the back I remember meeting you.

Come on out to the meeting tonight if you have some time. ::thumbsup::

Thanks!

Yep, that was me. Tonight is my wife’s birthday and something tells me I won’t be convincing her that I should go out tonight :slight_smile:

Yeah probably not a good idea

Welcome, Adam.

I just purchased a SC Aquariums tank myself. I’m very satisfied with the construction. I think you’ll be pleased.

Welcome!!!

I remember you from the swap - in fact I’m glad you’re back - the t-shirt I got from you has been beaten to hell and needs replacing.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:6, topic:7877”]
Welcome!!!

I remember you from the swap - in fact I’m glad you’re back - the t-shirt I got from you has been beaten to hell and needs replacing.[/quote]
Thanks! I think I still have some shirts laying around. Which design and size?

[quote=“ClownfishSushi, post:5, topic:7877”]
Welcome, Adam.

I just purchased a SC Aquariums tank myself. I’m very satisfied with the construction. I think you’ll be pleased.[/quote]
Awesome! It seemed like people were having positive results with them. It will be nice to have someone to commiserate with :slight_smile: