Date of Visit: Jan. 15 2011
Cleanliness:9
Customer Service:10
Prices:8
Dry Goods Selection:7
Livestock Selection:9
Condition of Livestock:10
Overall Opinion:10

I went in ECA to check out the store and ended up getting a few items and a lot of information. The sales associate was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had asked and believe me I asked a lot. The people were friendly in the store and so was the owner. Very easy to find store and its close to nifty fifty’s YahoO. The corals I got perked up right away after dripping them. here are some pictures after 30 minutes in my tank and at 2:20am still looking good with even more polyps on the gorg.I would recommend them to other friends.
yellow gorgonian

Acro

Sunset monti

very nice. what kind of dip do you use? ive never dipped, but think i should in the future.

Oh man, you got my gorgonian. I was eyeing it Wednesday. Good luck with it. And ECA are always great.
Btw, green acro in second pic is from their display tank and is doing great in reef tanks.

Nice pick up. Also, if you’re a member of the DRC you get discount at the store. Great place!

[quote=“moliken, post:2, topic:3737”]
very nice. what kind of dip do you use? ive never dipped, but think i should in the future.[/quote]
What dip? ???

I still need more lighting but when we build the new tank it will have all the lighting it needs. I got the special for FB members, bring a friend buy 2 things get 1 half price.

I plan on being a full member by the next meeting at TFP as long as nothing back fires I will be there.

Nice frags, good colrs. Good luck with them.
Do some reading up on dipping new SPS frags. Very good habit to get into,EVERY time you put in new SPS, no matter where they came from. It will help diminish the possibility of getting any kind of unwanted critters in your tank, like redbugs and flatworms.

[quote=“JustSumGuy, post:5, topic:3737”]

[quote=“moliken, post:2, topic:3737”]
very nice. what kind of dip do you use? ive never dipped, but think i should in the future.[/quote]
What dip? ???
OOOPS I READ DIP, NOT DRIP! sorry
I still need more lighting but when we build the new tank it will have all the lighting it needs. I got the special for FB members, bring a friend buy 2 things get 1 half price.

I plan on being a full member by the next meeting at TFP as long as nothing back fires I will be there.[/quote]

I always dip every coral with Revive and RO water before it goes into my tank.

+1 for revive.

QTing the corals would be best, if possible. You can get some nasty bugs, so at least take 5 minutes to your coral dip.

revive it will be from now on. thanks guys!

Thanks for the info guys. I will be dipping now on.

thanks for the nice words, I dip everything going into our tank, no matter where it came from, and i recommend you do the same. I like coral rx pro, it is available in single use portions for each time you bring home new livestock.

I think it was Edward Van Halen, who said “nothing costs more than regret”