Griffin/Graff tank build

Here are some pics from our build so far but I have no idea how to insert pics.

If you have photobucket you can cut and paste the link directly to the thread and the pic will show up. Photobucket is also free.

you can also hit click the attachments link under the post box and upload them directly.

I tried both and its not working. Under attachments and other options it does not give me an option to search for the photos. And the insert pic gives me this:

Those are image tags. You can put a url between them.

What issue are you having with the attachments? When you click “Choose File” does nothing come up?

are you using Microsoft edge or internet explorer? I have to use int explorer for everything to work correctly. dunno why

Just download tapatalk. Makes uploading soo much easier

I am using I.E. I donot see anything that states chose file? All I see is the insert pic and “attachment and other options” that has return to this topic or don’t use smileys under it.

Under the text box, there’s a link with a + that says “Attachments and other options” click that. Then there’s a section called “Attach”

Under the attachments and other options I only have return to this topic and don’t use smileys as options. I am using I.E.

You should see something like this…

It should show up now, for some reason new registers are not getting added to a primary group and so don’t get all the rights.
I have updated his account to registered now.

Thanks its there now. Just filled the sump with saltwater over the weekend. Been making 150 gal a day over the long weekend. Will post pics of the rock scape in next post. Hope to have the tank start the cycle process today.

rocked!!!

Nice! You didn’t do the obligatory child (or pet) in the giant tank photo though lOl

Lookin good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh but I did… lOl

here is the basement sump completed.

Ha! I love it!

Sump setup is great. What’s your plan to deal with the humidity?

went to Lowes and got a very lg dehumidifier.