Group Buy for Next Meeting?

Anyone want to do a group buy for the next meeting? I was thinking of hitting up Dr. Mac’s since they’re a great sponsor. We could bundle and save on shipping. Also, they’re running 30% off WYSIWYG right now.

I will take a look. John H usually brings Dr. Macs stuff up if he attends the meetings.

we normally do a group buy and tour of PEA during the summer, maybe we can setup a group buy with Mike at ARS

I was going to mention the same as Frank. I am planning our summer trip to Dr. Macs!

Works for me! I’d be happy to organize something with Mike from ASR.

[quote=“icecool2, post:5, topic:8532”]
Works for me! I’d be happy to organize something with Mike from ASR.[/quote]

Adam,

I will contact him and set it up!!

Awesome!

I will be attending the March meeting and if anyone buys from Dr. Mac I can bring it to the meeting for them.

[quote=“icecool2, post:5, topic:8532”]
Works for me! I’d be happy to organize something with Mike from ASR.[/quote]

Only problem with a group by from asr is that he doesnt have a web site so you cant see what your getting unless he posts a list of what he has or what he can get. Im all for it thats only problem i see.

I was thinking that too. He does tank tours on his Facebook page every couple of days. We could also ask him for specific things.

I will contact him and find out how he wants to handle it. Probably be best that he just gives us a list to choose from.

The problem with checking his stuff out on FB is that not everyone has a FB account!!!

[quote=“nerak, post:11, topic:8532”]
The problem with checking his stuff out on FB is that not everyone has a FB account!!![/quote]
I’m unwilling to accept that anyone doesn’t have at least a dummy FB account in 2016. lOl

Ok well guess what!!! I dont have any interest in fb and no i dont have a dummy acct. sometimes i wish i did but i have other things to consume my time.

If I set up this group buy is there someone who lives in the area of ASR that would be willing to pick it up ?

I could pick stuff up.

[quote=“icecool2, post:15, topic:8532”]
I could pick stuff up.[/quote]

That would be great Adam!!! I appreciate your help!! I will get it set up

and if he wants to post to facebook I can copy it to the forum

[quote=“Hudzon, post:17, topic:8532”]
and if he wants to post to facebook I can copy it to the forum[/quote]

great idea Frank!

Nice looking corals!!!