Group trip to ECA?

Hey everyone Matt has been generous enough to offer to host an extra meeting right at ECA on the Saturday of our choosing. We all know there are always prime corals for the picking , and he always has some of the coolest fish in stock - we just want to make sure to give him as much notice as possible so we know there will be extra goodies on hand.

I know we already have 1 Saturday in March going to be taken up with the Adopt-A-Highway clean-up but what do you think about getting together for a road trip either earlier in the month or the first weekend in April?

Post your date of choice here - majority rules (unless Matt overrides us ;D )

wow awesome, i love ECA!! im good any weekend in march other than the 12th and in april aother than the 9th. those are my 2 cents…

Hoohoo, ECA!!! Any Sat in March, but don’t know for April yet for me.

What does everyone think about March 19th? Need feedback in order to get this scheduled.

Hoohoo, ECA!!! again!!! I’m game for Mar 19th.

yup im game for march 19th too. itll be perfect since im re-setting up my 20L this weekend and it should be nice and cycled, if not well on its way to being so.

That’s a good date but is it possible to have meet after 330

its good for me too, I am already there though.

Will this interfere with the clean up?

Clean up will be March 19th - meet at the library at 11am?

The clean-up is going to be the 19th as we had more response for that on that day. Let’s look at April 2nd or 16th for ECA?

which is better?

i guess its good for me.