Hello and a question

Hello there. First post here. Things have been going along great for me, which leads me to my question. If I could figure out how to post a picture, I could show you, but I have just a HOOPton of Xenia and Kenya Tree in my tank. Everything is growing nicely and reproducing, but holy cow
Anyway, I guess I just missed your frag swap. I kinda feel bad just culling this stuff and tossing it. Anybody want some? Some of the pieces of Kenya Tree are getting some size on them
Thanks
Dave

:Welcome) :Welcome) :Welcome)! You can download tapatalk and post pictures that way, or photobucket, or if you click the attachment option it will let you post that way.

Huh…Didn’t see that option before. Hopefully I did this right

If you are just going to toss it I may be interested in some Xenia. Where are you located?

:Welcome)

Your tank looks great. There are always people interested in free corals :slight_smile:

Location? I’d be interested in some Kenya, as my xenia is all over the tank. If you’d like some button polyps (I think that’s what they’re called) we can swap.

Thanks Ice. I’m really happy with it. Was in the hobby 30 years ago, and never had things grow like this before
Anybody that’s interested in stuff:
I live in Clayton and work in Dover. I travel up to Newark usually at least twice a week

I live in Middletown and work in Newark. Let me know when is a good time to meet up for you. I also have some frags we could swap if your interested:

Red monti cap
Purple polyp birdsnest
Hollywood stunner chalice

Just let me know.

Thanks!

[quote=“mortyn02, post:8, topic:8724”]
I live in Middletown and work in Newark. Let me know when is a good time to meet up for you. I also have some frags we could swap if your interested:

Red monti cap
Purple polyp birdsnest
Hollywood stunner chalice

Just let me know.

Thanks![/quote]

Boy Matt, that hollywood stunner chalice. sure lives for ever.

Yea it sure does! I think it will never die!