Hello DRC

Hi everyone! Just found out about the forum last night and couldn’t wait to meet some local fish geeks! I’m looking forward next Mondays meeting. Thought I’d give a quick bio since this is probly the first audience that can and will understand my enthusiasm. Started my first reef tank just over two weeks ago. I’ve kept turtles, cichlids and other freshwater tanks but this is my first saltwater. I spent a few weeks deciding on wether or not to make the commitment. I only believe in doing things right and was well aware of how consuming this hobby can be. Long story short, six months later and I’m finally getting my hands wet. Spent my first month or so scouring wetwebmedia and various forums reading comparing product reviews and learning everything I could. Then the pieces started coming together and construction began. It really did seem like making a dream a reality. That’s my story in a nutshell, I look forward to meeting some of you!

:Welcome)

Welcome nice to have ya here

Cya at the meeting

:Welcome) to DRC. Post some pics and give us some details about your setup. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask we are all here to help you succeed. I believe I can say for most of us, we’ve all been there.

:Welcome) to the DRC!! Reefing is EXTREMELY addictive and you will find out in short order. We hope that you will share your tank build with us. Feel free to ask questions as it helps all of us learn more. Have fun with the hobby. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

:Welcome) to the eternal bond of tank hood. I mean DRC. :BEER