HELP

Came home from work today to discovered that my Marron got his butt kicked by the a Tomato that I transfered into the main tank a couple of weeks ago. He is a little insured but should be fine, but I can’t keep him in the tank any more. If you can take care of him please let me know ASAP! I am willing to trade him for some sort of softies. :-?

I am near Dover AFB. Call me if interested. 302-two two two 7 zero four 3

How big is the maroon, Joe? I have a humongos female if he is boyfriend size.

Joe I know I don’t have to say it but be careful. If the maroon has been without another Maroon or was previously with a smaller maroon there is a good possibility it has already sexed and is already a female.

[quote=“Jocephus, post:2, topic:3414”]
How big is the maroon, Joe? I have a humongos female if he is boyfriend size.[/quote]

He is about 2" long. I had him in this tank since he was a jevenial about 3-yrs ago.

You can see him in this video: - YouTube

I think Craig is right here, if he were tiny, I’d take him from you. Chances are he’s a she.

Come to think of it - I can throw it in to my wife’s 29 (I keep forgetting she has that tank) there are no other clowns for it to fight with.

Not sure what you’re looking for as a softie trade but I’ve got plenty of colt coral, xenia, and GSP.

Sorry, he is at the fish bowl now. Thanks