Holiday Group Buy

Don’t suppose you have any colorful ricordea?

Whats the latest update on this group buy? When does it end and when are you looking at dispersing the goodies?

Never heard any price on the harlequin shrimp either

I would like to put some on some of my other colonies.

Don’t suppose you have any colorful ricordea?

Yes I have them in check your pm

Whats the latest update on this group buy? When does it end and when are you looking at dispersing the goodies?

The group buy is till the end of the year and if you pre order with us since it is the time of giving you recive a free colony.

Never heard any price on the harlequin shrimp either
The shrimp are out of season right now will not be available till FEB they are very hard to catch in the wild.

I would like to put some on some of my other colonies.
I cant sell individual acro crabs all the colonies that you buy from us come with them already on them some times they have 2 or 3 in one colonie.

SALE UPDATE:
AGAIN if you pre order or have pre ordered with us you will recive a free colony.

Acro Crabs are cool! they never seem to grow larger than the spaces between the coral branches. they constantly clean old food, debris and algea from the coral to keep it healthy. and they seem to live a long time. i had a couple that came with a few old colonies, and they lived at least 8 years or more. sometimes they would move to another coral and clean up there too for a while.

I don’t have any PM’s from you…

I’m not exactly sure how this works. I’d like the Acropora nasuta (tricolor).

Pat,

All you would need to do is pm me with what you want and we will send a invoice and add the free coral on the invoice.

I am thinking about ordering a Acropora microclados colony from the list, but not sure if you have the one acro from my previous order, Digitifera RED, back in November.

Here is what you PMed me back on 12/10/14…

“I have added a group buy for the coral orders if any one is intreted since we have had bad weather this week I am going to hold off on a order and next week have it come in I have order 2 of the dijifiera corals and will provide you with a invoice when I get them from the farm to show you they were ordered.”

I don’t want to make a 2 hour drive up to Delaware, if you can’t deliver everything I ordered.

I have ordered the two dijifira corals for you for one of them being free of charge. In regards to not getting what you wanted, the coral was on the list and was sent over I looked at the tag that was on the sheet and placed it in the bag. This does not happen often and this is why I usually order more then one box. I am working out detalis as to when I am going to come down and deliver all the corals. If you want to order a coral for your self it would be the following:
dijifira
dijifira
Ordered Coral
Free coral

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:30, topic:7740”]
I am thinking about ordering a Acropora microclados colony from the list, but not sure if you have the one acro from my previous order, Digitifera RED, back in November.

Here is what you PMed me back on 12/10/14…

“I have added a group buy for the coral orders if any one is intreted since we have had bad weather this week I am going to hold off on a order and next week have it come in I have order 2 of the dijifiera corals and will provide you with a invoice when I get them from the farm to show you they were ordered.”

I don’t want to make a 2 hour drive up to Delaware, if you can’t deliver everything I ordered.[/quote]

AJ, thanks for the quick reply.

I would like to order the Acropora microclados

I do not want 2 Digitifera RED, so please just include the one that I ordered.

And as far as the free coral, do I get to pick that or do you pick one?

So My order looks like this…

Digitifera RED

Acropora microclados

Free Coral

Thank you and have a very Happy and Successful New Year! GolfC

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:32, topic:7740”]
AJ, thanks for the quick reply.

I would like to order the Acropora microclados

I do not want 2 Digitifera RED, so please just include the one that I ordered.

And as far as the free coral, do I get to pick that or do you pick one?

So My order looks like this…

Digitifera RED

Acropora microclados

Free Coral

Thank you and have a very Happy and Successful New Year! GolfC[/quote]

Hey no problem it is always good to clear things up.
Correct the order would look just like the the one we replaced, and then the other two corals.

You have a Happy New Year and thank you for the business :slight_smile:

If that second shows up i might be interested in that 1!

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:34, topic:7740”]
If that second shows up i might be interested in that 1![/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: they always show up santa was good this year

Hi AJ,

Now that we are in to the first full week of the new year what is the status on this group buy and timeframe for when pickup will be?

Thanks and Happy New Year.

The group buy is still going on till wed of this week then it is closed.
I am looking at this week or the week after for delivery. I am looking for a Sunday as that seems to be working.

[quote=“Patrickreef, post:36, topic:7740”]
Hi AJ,

Now that we are in to the first full week of the new year what is the status on this group buy and timeframe for when pickup will be?

Thanks and Happy New Year.[/quote]

Thanks for the quick reply. Let us know when a date and location is chosen. [quote author=CoralFarmerNY link=topic=8869.msg79140#msg79140 date=1420468533]
The group buy is still going on till wed of this week then it is closed.
I am looking at this week or the week after for delivery. I am looking for a Sunday as that seems to be working.

[quote=“Patrickreef, post:36, topic:7740”]
Hi AJ,

Thanks and Happy New Year.[/quote]

Are you offering colonies besides what was preordered?

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:39, topic:7740”]
Are you offering colonies besides what was preordered?[/quote]

Yeah I have the list posted some where, I answered your question about the bananas locani. I sent you a text but I do not know if it went through.