Holiday Group Buy

Any further news on this now taht it is closed? Trying to figure out my plans for the next few weekends and if I have to trade weekends at work.

[quote author=CoralFarmerNY link=topic=8869.msg79140#msg79140 date=1420468533]
The group buy is still going on till wed of this week then it is closed.
I am looking at this week or the week after for delivery. I am looking for a Sunday as that seems to be working.

Ok so what’s the story Jerry? :-)###

I think everyone would like an update as to when we can plan to meet up with you. ::thinking::

Aj texted me last night about a date he can come down. I’m not sure I’m gonna be able to host him till some time in feb. So the decision is up to you guys.but I might be able to figure something out. or we have a meeting next week right?maybe he can bring it to that?

ok, well that’s nice to know.

Not sure if I can make the meeting because it will be my birthday and like you, I am sure others too, have things to do on the weekends. I personally can not meet over the weekend of Jan 24 and 25th.

Maybe it would have been a good idea to have had this meeting date figured out when the “Holiday Group Buy” first started. ::rofl::

Ya think!!!
Jason let me know if you want the blueberry cause Casey wants one also.

Cya later, gotta go watch Jimmmmmmmy Fallon.

I am for sooner versus later. If known enough in advance I could make most dates work. Can make the drive up to northern Delaware as long as I am not sitting there for hours waiting.

I too have now made changes to my plans and will be making the meeting.

Any chance I could add this fish to my order…BLONDE NASO TANG M M 22.00

there was a fish list? did i miss it ?

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:46, topic:7740”]
I too have now made changes to my plans and will be making the meeting.

Any chance I could add this fish to my order…BLONDE NASO TANG M M 22.00[/quote]

I will have to see and let you know :confused:

2 ruby dragonets for me AJ, price depending…