Holiday Party

We discussed this at last night’s meeting and these are the options we came up with!!

Please vote in the poll to decide where we want to hold our holiday dinner.

Looks like we will be renting a hall and getting a caterer. If anyone knows of a small inexpensive hall please let me know. thanks

William Penn? :FLUSH)

Just an update:

The caterer that I was thinking of using only caters for groups of at least 50. So we will need to find a different caterer. Still have not locked down a hall either!

Is it too late for crabby Dick’s?

[quote=“mortyn02, post:5, topic:9159”]
Is it too late for crabby (hot dog)’s?[/quote]

I can call them and find out if everyone agrees!

:~S

I’m just saying!! If it’s that or nothing I say crabby hotdogs!

I was just kidding (mostly). :slight_smile:

During the October meeting we talked about doing it with a caterer so we didn’t have to limit the number of attendees. I think it should be open to everyone (all premium members at least) and we can’t do that at Crabby’s.

We would still need to limit the attendees. That is not based on space it is based on budget.

Right, but we talked about adding a nominal cost for each attendee (around $5-10) and we wouldn’t have to place any limits.

I agree with “the engineer”.
We wanted to enable all members to have the option of attending.
The nominal fee ($5-$10) should be requested in order to ensure an accurate count. This will allow more to attend the event if they so choose.
Still, I would be surprised if we topped 25 people attending.
The date is crucial as I know many people are already making plans for the holidays.
I already have one to go to on December 16th.
It doesn’t matter to me whether it be catered at a hall or back at Crabby Dick’s.
But we should try to nail down a date before the Thanksgiving holiday (next week), even if we select a night during the week (Mon-Fri) or a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
I know some caterers will not do small events like ours, so that could be a problem.
Hey, Famous Dave’s caterers events, if you like BBQ!

I am working on it

Thanks Karen :slight_smile: