HOT Aussie Acros, Sponges, and more-NEW Weekly Specials!

Weekly Specials
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodList.asp?idcategory=76&pMaxItemsPerPage=1000

Ice Fire Blue Tip Aussie Bottlebrush Acropora echinata

Bizzare Teal Aussie Acropora horrida

Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acropora

Electric Polyp Aussie Acropora

Golden Dragon Aussie Acropora

Glow-In-The-Dark Aussie Acropora

Super Blue Aussie Acropora

Haitian Red Knobby Seastar

Orange Ruffle Sponge

We have a huge variety of really nice Aussie Acros for this weeks special! Buy 4 and get the 5th one free. This discount will not show in your shopping cart but we will adjust your total when we receive your order. Nothing automatically charges to your card online. Take advantage of this great deal!

Weekly Specials
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodList.asp?idcategory=76&pMaxItemsPerPage=1000

Blue Tip Teal Aussie Acropora spathulata

RARE Chunky Rasta Aussie Acropora florida

Purple Tip Aussie Acropora spathulata

Neon Candlelight Aussie Acropora

Rainbow Spunky Aussie Acropora

Red Ball Sponge

Those are some nice acros! ::drool::

Two trips already to PEA in one month and if I had the money I would be making another to pick up some of the acros. Need a raincheck on those prices for when I have the cash.

I’ll be there in a week! Can’t wait!

[quote=“Patrickreef, post:4, topic:7215”]
Two trips already to PEA in one month and if I had the money I would be making another to pick up some of the acros. Need a raincheck on those prices for when I have the cash.[/quote]

Patrick these Acros are worth the third trip. See you soon;)

-Alyssa

[quote=“Sneeyatch, post:5, topic:7215”]
I’ll be there in a week! Can’t wait![/quote]

Great! We look forward to seeing you!

-Alyssa

[quote=“reefman66, post:3, topic:7215”]
Those are some nice acros! ::drool::[/quote]

Thank you! They are beautiful!

-Alyssa

Can i pay now and pickup on the 29th?

[quote=“Sneeyatch, post:9, topic:7215”]
Can i pay now and pickup on the 29th?[/quote]

Yes you can place an order on our website and pick up your order. The website will show shipping and a box charge but we will not charge you for these. Nothing is automatically charged to your card online. Just specify in the customer comments section of your order that you would like to pickup your order at our facility. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

-Alyssa

take one guess where I’m going tomorrow

Awesome!! Thanks Alyssa!!

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:11, topic:7215”]
take one guess where I’m going tomorrow[/quote]

Your second home? also, I think you need to get one of each for your frag tank and maybe you’ll have a colony by the time I’m ready to set my tank back up. ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Order placed!! I’ll be there on the 29th!

For those prices, I don’t see how I could have passed them up.

[quote=“Pacific East Aquaculture, post:6, topic:7215”]

[quote=“Patrickreef, post:4, topic:7215”]
Two trips already to PEA in one month and if I had the money I would be making another to pick up some of the acros. Need a raincheck on those prices for when I have the cash.[/quote]

Patrick these Acros are worth the third trip. See you soon;)

-Alyssa[/quote]

The third trip is not the problem it is how am I going to pay for them no more coral money left after the first two trips. Will work for corals. You will see me soon enough just not this week.

Picked up 2 Aussie Acros today, hope I can get them to retain their awesome colors.

Which ones?

Blue Tip Teal Aussie Acropora spathulata and Super Blue