how to upload video

how do I enter a tank video to the club website?

Iv used photobucket before and imagine you could use youtube and just post the link on here

I thought maybe there was a way to just click on the video in the post.

https://youtu.be/t1JjBFU574o

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:3, topic:8294”]
I thought maybe there was a way to just click on the video in the post.

https://youtu.be/t1JjBFU574o[/quote] yea I think the one that I posted of Jasons tank when we did the gopro underwater thing, was throu photobucket on here and it didn’t take you to any other site hope that made sence

That works. WOW, Your tank is getting packed solid with nice corals!

Looks really nice john

Thanks Ken and Jason. Yes, it is filling up. Some of the acro and montis have grown into full colonies, taking up space. Just looking to fill a few more little areas with different colored acros and then watch it all grow.
My tank has been down here in Maryland for 7 years now. Man, the time goes by so fast!!!

That thing is full John. Time to frags! Can’t believe its been 7 years too. Looks great too!

thanks A, looking for a Tequila Sunrise acro and a Blue Millie

What happened to the blue milli that you and I been passing back and forth? Not sure if anyone or Jason has talked to Tim, but he did have tequila sunrise in his tank.

It didn’t make it . It was doing fine and one day started to RTN.

I will get in touch with Tim. Thanks

Tim has pests that nobody wants. Its a shame his tsnk looked great and he has lost interest. However if yoir going to to qt i can get a peice for you

Thanks anyway. I am not in a hurry to get anything right now.

I have a qt tank of stuff i recieved from him a few weeks back, i will get some and qt it. I will let you know in a few weeks when its ready to go, anything else?

Jason, I am not interested in anything right now, especially a coral that has known bug problems. Don’t need to have to worry about something infesting my tank or frag tank. So please do not get anything for me.

No problem john. Im gonna get it and get it healthy again. Lile i said i have a qt for his stuff and any others i get so it no trouble for me. Beside it might work out in the long run…