Howdy y'all

One of your members asked me to show you guys a little love. So here I am, at least digitally. If you don’t know me, you may have been on my site learning about various aspects of the hobby. I run melevsreef.com , which is loaded with articles and pictures. It also is how I make a living, so any purchases is always appreciated. ReefAddicts.com is my other site, which is where I blog about my reef and share articles from time to time. Here’s my latest blog: A whole bunch of Topdown eye candy - Blogs - Reef Addicts

In the past besides posting avidly online to help others with answers they seeked, I did a couple of podcasts. Now I’m embracing my Youtube channel. This week’s video is a visit to an 800g reef in a person’s home.

:Welcome) to DRC! frequent visitor to your site. Great info and thank you for joining us here.

:Welcome) My Wife and I where actually just on your site today checking out your RO/Di systems, we are in the market for a new setup . Great to have you, stop back often

:Welcome) I have read many of your articles. You help with the hard stuff people can’t find good answers to! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and Experience.

Welcome to the club  :Welcome)

Great to have ya here been to your site as well everything looks great!  ::thumbsup::

:Welcome) to our club.

Great to have someone here with your kind of experience in our hobby.

I always check out your site to get great ideas on reef projects and DIY things. I copied your pH probe setup for your calcium reactor. Made drip bin and probe holder for my pH monitor.It has been working fine for years now.

Thanks

:Welcome)
Glad to have you with us Marc, you’ve def made things easier for a lot of us in this hobby and I for one thank you for that.

:Welcome)

I’m a big fan. Are you located in the DE area?

He is not even close.

Texas if I’m not mistaken.

yup