Huge Order of Fish and Corals! 01/15/13

We received two large saltwater shipments yesterday and today. We have a great assortment of fish, inverts., and corals. Just a few notable mentions; Achilles Tang, Adult Blueface Angel, Orbic Batfish, Magnificent Foxface, Blue Ribbon Eel, Male Blue Throat Trigger, Blue Dot Seahares, And Jumbo Cleaner Shrimp Please Check our website at www.delawarefishstore.com for a complete listing of all the goodies! Don’t miss out on some great deals

What size is the Achilles Tang? could you post some pics of it and how much is it?

Thanks

Its about 3 1/2 maybe 4 inches John

Saw it last night Think the cost was $139.00

And gorgeous!!!

Not as nice as the blue face angel but very pretty in its own right.

I liked the 3 foot bright blue ribbon eel but can have that .

Thanks Bill

[quote=“billrob71, post:5, topic:6099”]
I liked the 3 foot bright blue ribbon eel but can have that .[/quote]

Yeah with you on that one - absolutely stunning animal - goes back to the “wish I didn’t have corals sometimes”- of course with my luck it would find a 3’ hole in a rock and I’d never see it anyway.

Bill
do you have other tangs in your tank along with the Achilles tang?

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:8, topic:6099”]
Bill
do you have other tangs in your tank along with the Achilles tang?[/quote]

Yep

I have 5 larger tangs.

The achillies, a large old purple, a adult chevron, a larger adult blue hippo and a switching yellow mimic and all get along just fine

The eel is so awesome looking!!! and only $69.

I wish I could have one too. It’s in a tank with a bunch of snails, does that mean it doesn’t eat snails… or is it in there so they don’t have to feed it?

They do not eat snails. Small fish yes. Shrimp, probably. Snails should be safe. Charlie was going to try to get it to eat frozen silversides, so there’s another option.

If interested in the Ribbon eel, please research there feeding issues, they are very very shy feeders and for the most part will starve if they can not hide completely to feed, those that are successful use PVC buried under the sand with a bend or two and drop food in it to feed.

Saw that eel today…never seen one like that, its purrdy! Its 50% blue 50% yellow, imagine a blue body with yellow fins.

That blue face angel is nice, the Magnificent FoxFace is cool too, with the Red spikey doral fin vs. the typical yellow. He’s a big fella too. The yellow eyed Kole tang has my eye.

That yellow eyed kole is a pretty fish.

Anyone know if the Achiles Tang is still available?

Yes, he is still here. He is eating very well.

That white spot is salt on the front of the tank, not a spot on him!

I am very interested in buying the Achilles tang. I will be heading up North on Monday, going to the club meeting. If it is still there and I like what I see, I will get it.

Thanks

Wondering if Achilles Tang is still available and eating well…

John he was there Saturday and I fed him nori twice and he was eating like a pig

Thanks for the update Bill. Gonna stop there on my way to the meeting tonight.