I got bored so I'm sharing

I was bored so I took a few pictures tonight.

very nice.

+1 ::thumbsup::

Thanks guys. They were taken with my phone. I’m pretty impressed with the note3 that I have! They are also only with vho and actinic LEDs only.

Looks real nice Jason ::thumbsup::

WOW! Look at all that nice stuff. Growing large!

Looks great Jason, growing nicely.

Dam that looks great!!!

Next time you get bored can you come over and take pictures of your corals in my tank?

[quote=“Downbeach, post:7, topic:7855”]
Looks great Jason, growing nicely.[/quote]
Jim this was bought from you over a yr ago

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:8, topic:7855”]
Dam that looks great!!!

Next time you get bored can you come over and take pictures of your corals in my tank?[/quote]
Craig for nominal fee I can fill your tank with all this stuff!

Im watching you!

Angry little crab :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:9, topic:7855”]

[quote=“Downbeach, post:7, topic:7855”]
Looks great Jason, growing nicely.[/quote]
Jim this was bought from you over a yr ago [/quote]

I thought I saw some familiar pieces in there…looks great.

That thank looks crazy ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

That tank is looking great. I’d like to come over and see it in person.

[quote=“ClownfishSushi, post:15, topic:7855”]
That tank is looking great. I’d like to come over and see it in person.[/quote]yea pics don’t do it justice

you should get bored more often, incredible. Very nice to see some grown out colonies. Did you have any luck with those $10 frags, like the tequila sunrise mili?

[quote=“bz350, post:17, topic:7855”]
you should get bored more often, incredible. Very nice to see some grown out colonies. Did you have any luck with those $10 frags, like the tequila sunrise mili?[/quote]
Which 10$frags?only tequila milli I have is from dunk. I burnt that when I changed bulbs so it’s kinda stopped growing.

Must have been Dunk then, the tequila sunrise was one of those cheap-o frags (thought it was $10 coulda been less)

I got bored again…