ideas needed for meeting topics...

theres no question that we r not marine biologists or doctors by any means… and most of the diy ideas i have have been done a thousand times. so i want to know what everyone wants to know from us? just a simple lfs, we sell fish and supplies… and try our best to steer aquarists in the right direction. no bells or whistles… so what would u guys wanna see, or hear/learn about??

Although it might not be the most exciting topic for some people i would really like a little insight into the industry. Some examples would be the suppliers you use, the method in which you get livestock(parcel deliver, airport, etc), wholesale vs resale costs, distributor DOA policies, brick and motar overhead(electric, water, rent bills), vendor relationships as it pertains to carrying specific product lines, and the differences between running a small scale vs large scale SW system and some of the things you might do differently(IE hypo or copper for fish, unique filtration systems, etc).

It might help people understand a little better why its difficult, if not impossible, for an LFS to consistently match large online vendor livestock and drygood prices.

fishguy, you have a PM