I'm back, with a baby!

As many of you know, I took a hiatus from the Hobby in order to focus on my expanding family. It’s been about 4-5 months now and I just wanted to give everyone an update.

Lila Jane Nelson was born on April 2nd weighing in at a small 5lb 15oz. Everything went well and mom and baby are healthy and doing well. I’m amazed at how fast she is growing up.

Now that things have settled a bit and I’ve adapted to my new role as dad, I’m looking to get back in the hobby. Since last I spoke with most of you I’ve moved out of New Castle and I’m now living in Havre de Grace Maryland. I’m planning on setting up my 125 gallon deep from glass cages and building a custom stand and Hood. I also need to sell my 180 asap so I can have new carpets installed in new castle. Check out my sale thread if your interested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats Bryant! Welcome back :slight_smile:

Yes , congratulation.

Thanks guys!

Congratulations

Awesome! Congratulations as well! Good to see you back!

Congrats on your new addition to your family and can’t wait to see a tank build thread from you.

Thanks everyone!

Meet too john, hahaha. I got big plans for a custom child safe stand

How much for the 180 stand included ???

A guy is coming Friday to pick it up for $275. I’d sell it to u for $250 though, but u have to pick up by the 26th.

Thanks much appreciated but actually wasnt for me i had a friend that was looking for a turtle tank but i dont think he would get it by the a…but we are waitinf for build pictures

Congrats on your new addition to your family Bryant and good luck on the new build.