invitation only event.

We are having an invitation only event, Sat 13th of February @ 5:30 pm. We will be showcasing a recent delivery of some of the most beautiful corals we have ever had, and they are being kept under wraps until the event. this is an exclusive buyers event, wine and cheese will be served. (soft drinks also) all guests will receive 25% off of all their livestock purchases as well.

now the fine print:
this event is open to the first 20 persons who come to our store and request a golden ticket, each ticket admits one person plus one guest. You will be asked to pay 15 dollars. (this is not admission, it is a deposit on your purchases for that event and also hopefully prevent excess tire kicking.)

who’s on that list?

Still have some invitations available, hard to turn down 25% off, is anybody out there?

Hey I was in today and bought a few things but didnt see this till now are u still doing this?

yea we still have some spots available, can you make it?

Hey it’s “SPAM”! lOl I will deffinatley be there!! what time??? or is it all day?

5:30 pm after we close, on saturday, glad to hear you can make it.

Sounds great!!! I will be there!!! :GOLD)

that was a blast hope everyone who came out had a good time, I know some freakin beautiful pieces went out the door and the merlot went so quick I didn’t even get a taste. If you didn’t make it the best I can offer is watch for the next golden ticket event, and maybe some of the guys will post some picks.