I've got a golden ticket

hopefully by now you have already read about our 6th year anniversary celebration that is scheduled for sat the 23rd of october. thats going to be fun, who doesn’t like barbecue hot dogs and sodas along with some excellent savings on the best selection of livestock. But, here is the better offer for the select few who might prefer wine and cheese, and a greater savings (I.E. bigger discounts) so the first 30 people to come in and ask for their golden ticket will get just that. The date will be Fri the 22nd of oct the fish room will open at 8:30 for our special guests. Each ticket costs $20.00 which is a deposit on that nights purchases and each ticket admits 2 people. So don’t be the 31st person looking for a ticket.

220px-Charlie_bucket_26_golden_ticket.jpg

is this the same golden ticket as the one we got from the swap or is it something different?

Yes all of the frag swap participants already got they’re golden ticket without the $20.00 deposit, so I’ll look forward to seeing you on the 22nd oct 8:30 pm,

sunday morning up at 8 a.m. whew! matt you are dedicated! i am gonna try to make the event also

so whos goin friday night to the golden ticket event??? ill be there, anyone joining me?

no one, am i gonna be the only one to get the awesome deals?

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this event. Life once again interferes with my plans.

some really colorful guys from Australia, and Indonesia are already here waiting for the party to start.

i got my ticket - so I sure hope I make it tonight!
:slight_smile:

good times tonight, picked up some great stuff. a red monti, not sure if its plating or encrusting, hopefully matt can chime in here, a frogspawn, a meteor shower frag, a ricordea yuma thats purple and green, awesome looking, and finally 2 firefish. all in all i say it was a good night. big thanks to matt for this event, congrats on the past 6 years!

Wish I could have been there. I know I’ve missed out.

ok so here are some pics of the stuff i got tonight.
pay no attention to the bubble algae…in working on it

a closeup on the monti in question

the ricordea yuma

the frogspawn

that was FUN, I love exclusive events. the monti looks very much the encrusting variety, thanks for coming out to our event.

matt

Thank you Matt for nice event and small frag.

Want to say thanks also - it was nice. The kids enjoyed it which is always important :slight_smile:
I’ll post pics of the frags if I get a few moments tomorrow. Also Thanks to Matt for the great customer service on the calculation error, that kind of thing goes a long way in my book!

always a pleasure, I wonder whats next???

Well, if its another 50% off 2nd coral deal I hope I have enough time to save up to take 2 of those Scoly’s off your hands :slight_smile:

Here are the shots of my pick-ups from the event…loving the chalice (one pic is under t5 only, the other is under T5+MH - sweeeet)!

Very sadly though the pink/blue Acro didn’t last a single day. It had slight missing tissue on the bottom when I bought it- typical with some irritation from a fish or something but that part turned “greenish” in my tank, and the rest is now bone white. I must have done something wrong here - I am very sad because this was a nice Acro! The scripps on the otherhand seems to be fine…as some of the older Acro frags I have in here.

2010OctoberTankShots00001.PNG

2010OctoberTankShots00056.PNG

2010OctoberTankShots00063.PNG

2010OctoberTankShots00055.PNG

2010OctoberTankShots00047.PNG