Jabeo 4head dosing pump BRAND NEW!

I got this for xmas and not going to need it. I opened the box and plugged it in just to see the display. NEVER HAD ANY FLUIDS IN IT! This was bought new on amazon for 84.99 thats all i want for it. It also comes with a spare head.

Sorry to hear that you are getting out of the hobby. I will definitely take the doser. However, I wont be able to pick it up for maybe two weeks…Not sure if you planned on being at the frag swap in Lancaster or not on Jan 28, but if you do I will be there s a vendor and we could make the deal then.

Actually i might be going so i can sell some of my non affected corals

[quote=“sean144, post:2, topic:8967”]
Sorry to hear that you are getting out of the hobby. I will definitely take the doser. However, I wont be able to pick it up for maybe two weeks…Not sure if you planned on being at the frag swap in Lancaster or not on Jan 28, but if you do I will be there s a vendor and we could make the deal then.[/quote]
Swap in Lancaster on the 28?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that it is through the Reef Conservation Society…but its open to all in the hobby for $10 table charge. Being held at That Fish Place.

Its up on Fragswapper

I also have a gallon of brs soda ash and a gallon of brs mag sulfate new unopened 20$ea

Do you still want this? Do you need mag or soda ash?

Yes I am still interested, but do not need the mag or soda ash. If you are up at the swap i can get it from you then or i can meet you somewhere on Sunday to get it…thx

Im going to give it to matt tonight and you can see him at the swap. Thanks