Jawbreakers, frog spawn, zoa's, trumpets and more updated 11-14

Updated 11-14
I hope I priced everything fair for market/hobbyist value. If you feel the price is not fair shoot me a offer. Worse I can say is no.

Willing to trade for high end shrooms I do not have yet.

If you would like a picture of something do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for looking.

-FOR SALE

Bright green kryptonite trumpets $7/head most of the heads available have 2 or 3 mouths just havn’t split.
Frogspawn Green tentacles purple tips $20 each head. Will be fat not a baby head. 3 head $40 frag ready to go.
Frogspawn supposed to be a splatter but only 2 heads have purple and green tips, tentacles have a golden hue so I don’t think they are the standard frogspawn. Could be wrong though. $20/head(non splattered heads but off same colony)
Solar flares $20/pp 1-3 available
Darth maul zoa $10/pp or 2 for $15
Gold star dust zoa $5/pp
Rings of Jupiter zoa’s 5-7 polyps for $10 cut to order
Rasta zoa’s $5/PP Let me know how many you want so I can frag.
Jawbreaker mushroom I have 3 babies available. $75 each.

I am looking for Sunkist, electus, rainbow electus, dead pool, vdm shroom, candy crush, rare color varieties, other bounces besides OG. Will buy or trade, clear pictures are a must.

Looking at possibly selling my bounce mushroom to cover cost of another I want lol. $600/OBO lots of bubbles. Most I have seen do not have as nice of a bubble pattern for more money. Only selling if it goes fast as the new one I’m looking at will cost me around $2,500

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice mushroom… GLWS

Forgot to mention this is a WWC OG bounce. About 1" when it’s happy.

Thank you. Love the colors of these shrooms. My 1 jawbreaker just started getting the green specks in it. I think I am going to move it into my main tank they seem to do vert well even with it being a low nutrient system that has a lot of water turnover.

:BUMP)

Have a jawbreaker that’s about 1 - 1.5 inches I’d think about letting go for a fair price. It should be dropping babies very soon. Also have some around dime size if someone is interested.

Going to the meeting next week?

Not 100% sure yet. My son might go to a rotc thing at his school if he does it’s 630 to 830. I do live very close to William Penn H.S. If I can’t make the meeting.

Got pics of the slimer, mille and poci?

I will get some pictures first thing tomorrow since I’ll be home for my new bounce that’s supposed to be getting shipped tonight.

As for the Millie I will cut a frag from the momma. The frag I have i want to grow out. It is showing some promise and nice blues. So I want to see if it’s just a position or what cause my colony has real nice colors just not full blue it has a green/blue hue kinda hard to describe. It is the stick coming out of the sand bed in the center. The pocci if I am correct on the species is the big purple piece on the right side of the tank wall towards the top.

Updated. Can bring frags to November meeting at William Penn.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk