JBJ ATO for sale

this unit was used on my tank for about 6 months I am getting it cleaned up right know. I will let it go for $65 ship usps priority. pm or post here
thanks for looking
craig

if any one wants any let me know soon I will be down at Johns house next weekend.this go’s for any of my for sale threads
craig

TTT

I was looking to get an ATO, but am unfamiliar with the components. I have a 29gal main display with a 15gal sump. The return area holds roughly 8 gallons while running. Are there different types of ATO’s that work better for smaller/larger sized tanks?

Also, what all comes with what you are offering? (switches, pump, controller, etc.) Thank you in advance for the info!

this system only has the 2 switches and the module. It works on any size tank how I had it running was put your top off water in a 5 gal bucket then put a maxijet 600 in there with a line to your sump set the level in the sump with the switch and the other one go’s in your 5 gal bucket right before the pump runs out of water. there system will then fill your tank and when the 5 gal bucket runs out will shut down. hope this helps
craig