Kenya trees and pink anthelia

I just cut two frags of frogspawn. I was selling a frag of one head for $20 but the way the frags went out, I ended up with one with 2 heads and one with 2 almost a full 3 heads. These corals are growing nicely. I will sell the two head one for $30 and the 3 head for $35. If interested let me know asap since I just bought flyer tickets for this saturday and need money now! I could meet anytime Friday before 4 (I work at 4:30) or Saturday before 12, leaving early to tailgate at the game. Let me know asap please! I’d like the money before the flyer game!

Order goes as following

starrynight
bz350
moliken
fishguy9

I sent out PMs to everyone but I’d like to sell the frags before Saturday by 12, I work Friday 4:30-1 so either earlier friday or early saturday morning. I’d like to go by order but I need to money to cover the flyer tickets so it will sort of be first come first serve if I get desperate enough, still trying to be fair. Thanks everyone! PM if anyone can get them before the game and I’ll give me cell number to arrange a meeting/pick up.

Bigger frogspawn frag is gone, thanks fishguy9. I have the other one left that has 2 heads on it, lots of little heads. $30. Starrynight had first dibs, moliken if your still interested next weekend, or whoever else wants it. I could probably do some more cuts, depending on interest. Let me know, thanks.

acclimating as we speak. REALLY nice color on this guy. can’t wait til it opens up!!! thank u jeff. hope the game goes well for ya

Thanks man, let me know how it goes. I still have one nice 2+ head frag left for $30.

Flyers blew it, very bummed.

[quote=“DamnPepShrimp, post:22, topic:1532”]
Bigger frogspawn frag is gone, thanks fishguy9. I have the other one left that has 2 heads on it, lots of little heads. $30. Starrynight had first dibs, moliken if your still interested next weekend, or whoever else wants it. I could probably do some more cuts, depending on interest. Let me know, thanks.[/quote]
Yeah I still want that!! (this is starryn1ght)I am on Ians name just let me know when… Im in middletown so maybe we could meet half way or something?

Thanks for the frogspawn it looks fantastic! We ended up sticking it in the 55g for now…Thanks again!

Sounds good! That frag opened up really well for me, so it should do great. Glad you liked it. Nice meeting you two, nice car too!

I still have plenty of kenya tree and anthelia. I still have one frag of green frogspawn, can possibly get a frag of white hammer. Also considering selling my somewhat rare brain coral, its bright neon pink, green and yellow. Could frag some green shrooms and GSP as well. Let me know if any interest. Thanks.

how much do you want for the frogspawn frag? I am also still insterested in a piece of kenya tree i just have to find time to come up there.

Say $20 for the frogspawn and kenya frag?

Sure let me know when you are available for me to pick them up, Saturday or Sunday morning would probably be best for me.

I could possibly do both. Saturday would have to be before 12 but sunday I should be free most of the morning/day. Just PM me and let me know, thanks.

Are you selling your last brain cell…coral?

don’t do it man! You need that cell!!

[quote=“kaptken, post:33, topic:1532”]
Are you selling your last brain cell…coral?

don’t do it man! You need that cell!! [/quote]

Says who? You were my buyer for it since you need it more than I do! YahoO

oh never mind. I’d probably just loose it like all the rest.

I’ll give you some coral frag glue :stuck_out_tongue:

Or I can put it on a piece of rubble or a frag plug if you want!