Lee and Karens 90 Gallon RR

Just one sugestion on the pulsing xenia. they dont like high or direct flow. but smoother, uplifting flow. and good light. mine seemed to thrive in a really dirty tank. but i wouldn’t suggest that, you know, algea and all.

I like how your firefish are out displaying in the open. they often hide if the tank mates are too agressive.

Looks Good!

we added this a couple weeks ago but forgot to add

small Green tip Frogspawn from DPA

more to come later got a couple nice frags from Jason, but no pics yet

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:8, topic:7710”]
Couple shots of the new clowns from Faralon and Anemone that we got a couple of weeks ago from Beadlocked

[/quote]

I recognize those clowns. ::thumbsup::

Most of my clowns seem to gravity towards taking a host immediately.

[quote=“ClownfishSushi, post:23, topic:7710”]

I recognize those clowns. ::thumbsup::

Most of my clowns seem to gravity towards taking a host immediately.[/quote]Haha yup those clowns came from you. not really sure of there specifics but they are very healthy and awesome in our opinion hehe look forward to checking out your new facility and critters after you get all settled in and again if you need anything just holler

what kind of anemone is that ???

[quote=“hottuna, post:25, topic:7710”]
what kind of anemone is that ???[/quote]Geen long tentacle

use to seeing LT anemones near the sand…nice

[quote=“hottuna, post:27, topic:7710”]
use to seeing LT anemones near the sand…nice[/quote]yeah he moved a short distance about 2 weeks after we got It,and hasn’t moved since. But I guess it likes it up top

Yea I kno (More Additions) yes the tank is getting full but we just cant help ourselves

Duncan from Jason (beadlocked)

Green Digitada from Jason

??? from Jason

Polynesian Flame Angelfish from Pacific East (Dr Macs)

Zoes from Pacific East wish we new some of the actual names of some of the zoes we have. these guys do look better in person, pics are not very good

Zoes from Pacific East