Lee and Karens 90 Gallon RR

Over the last few months we’ve been adding critters here and there, Just figured we would share what we have, most are really small frags we have gotten from local fish stores but most are from fellow reefers. If I’ve misnamed something or you kno the proper name please Let us kno

90 Gallon reef ready work in progress
RS-200 reef sump plumbing needs a little work

Our tank

6 line wrasse from Dpa

fire fish from Dpa

Large Green Zoa colony This is one of my favorites from Faralon

Green shrooms from Faralon

Hairy Shrooms Rock one of Karen’s favorites from Faralon

another shroom rock from Faralon

Green stars from dpa

Green Lepastrea from Faralon

Blastomusa Frag from Faralon

ricordia fell off the rocks onto the hairy shrooms got beat up pretty good but seems to be coming along from Faralon

Favia (Green Moon) colony from Faralon

more to come later

Looks way better then the last time i saw it!

Looks great!

The 1st ??? is Green Lepastrea

The 2nd ??? is a small chunk of the Favia (Green Moon) colony that another member picked up.

Enjoy the new additions.

Look really nice there Lee. Guess Rob made lots of business from you and Karen. Sorry, I didn’t get to go see it before I left. Was looking forward to. Good luck with the corals.

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:2, topic:7710”]
Looks way better then the last time i saw it![/quote]Got along way to go before it really is nice, but its getting there

[quote=“Faralon, post:3, topic:7710”]
Looks great!

The 1st ??? is Green Lepastrea

The 2nd ??? is a small chunk of the Favia (Green Moon) colony that another member picked up.

Enjoy the new additions.[/quote]Thanks for the info Rob couldn’t remember what they where called way to much info at one time :slight_smile:

[quote=“reefman66, post:4, topic:7710”]
Look really nice there Lee. Guess Rob made lots of business from you and Karen. Sorry, I didn’t get to go see it before I left. Was looking forward to. Good luck with the corals.[/quote]went to see Rob again today to pick up some more critters, was looking forward to it also but no worries on the visit, we will catch up when you get back

looking good man

[quote=“bnelson, post:6, topic:7710”]
looking good man[/quote]Thanks b

Couple shots of the new clowns from Faralon and Anemone that we got a couple of weeks ago from Beadlocked

Guess the clowns jumped right into their new home, cool that you didn’t have to trained them to their new home. Looks great Lee.

That’s awesome guys, they look happy and tanks looking good. Just picked up a rbta last weekend and not 1 of my 5 clowns are interested lol.

[quote=“BigCase, post:10, topic:7710”]
That’s awesome guys, they look happy and tanks looking good. Just picked up a rbta last weekend and not 1 of my 5 clowns are interested lol.[/quote]

[quote=“reefman66, post:9, topic:7710”]
Guess the clowns jumped right into their new home, cool that you didn’t have to trained them to their new home. Looks great Lee.[/quote]

Well tbh I did have to heard them to it, the female didn’t take long after we showed her where it was but the male all he wanted to do was fight with his reflection in the glass and race up and down, was real frustrating getting him into it, but with her help and us hearding he finally went in. they don’t go fare from it at all its really cool watching them

awesome pictures. lookin good

[quote=“BigCase, post:10, topic:7710”]
That’s awesome guys, they look happy and tanks looking good. Just picked up a rbta last weekend and not 1 of my 5 clowns are interested lol.[/quote]
Good luck casey! My clowns almost never go in my rose bta.

These are the same crazy clowns that hosted a giant glob of cyano too. Seems these two will host anything!

It’s Home Sweet Home at first sight.

4 Fire fish new and old, one is camera shy

Here’s a couple frags from bigcase thanks again Casey I’m not sure what most of them are , hopefully he will chime in, I’m good with faces not names.

Purple digitata from Casey

Birdnest From Casey

Hollywood stunner chalice From Casey

Monti cap From Casey

Hydnophora From Casey

Zoes from casey

??? from Faralon

These bengai cardinals we got from a local guy that raises them but I cant remember his name either

Zoes from DPA

[quote=“Gotasplinter, post:16, topic:7710”]
4 Fire fish new and old, one is camera shy

Here’s a couple frags from bigcase thanks again Casey I’m not sure what most of them are , hopefully he will chime in, I’m good with faces not names.

??? from Casey

Purple digitata

??? From Casey

Birdnest

Chalice ??? From Casey

Hollywood stunner chalice

montipora ??? From Casey

Monti cap

??? From Casey

Hydnophora
Zoes from casey

??? from Faralon

These bengai cardinals we got from a local guy that raises them but I cant remember his name either

Zoes from DPA
[/quote]

Glad everything’s doing good for you guys.

Yes everything is doing very well except for 2 things that are not pictured a Kenya tree(no biggie anyone need any?) and the one thing that Karen loves the most and it just is not cooperating is pulsing xenia. any thoughts or suggestion on the xenia would be appreciated.

Heres a pic of the pulsing xenia not doing so well

Green Digitata from Faralon

Ok, critters aside got a Question on our overflow. I believe we have just the stock return that comes with the tank, would it be better to just leave it as is or put some pvc in its place and run it across the full length of the tank with like 3 exhausts This is what we have now