Lincoln Delaware Reefer

My name is Jake Carpenter and I have been working with reef tanks for years. I moved from Baltimore to Lincoln DE about 4 years ago. Since I moved here, I haven’t found ANY locals that share the same interests in reef tanks. Where does everyone meet? Is there any life forms out there? z<>z I have found that working with other people generates great ideas and awesome friendships. Where is everyone? I can’t be the only one here, right?

Hello Jake!!! Welcome to Delaware Reef Club. We have members from all over the state. We usually meet at William Penn HS in New Castle DE. We have also been having meetings in Smyrna and The Fish Bowl in Camden. We meet September through May on the third Monday of the month. Sometimes the meeting dates may vary depending on meeting location, weather, etc. All updated info will be posted on the forum. We dont usually have meetings in the summer but I am thinking about doing one in August. Right now there isnt a meeting scheduled for July.

Welcome to the club!

Welcome
And there are lots of us around. :Welcome)

Welcome

Hi, Hope to see you at the next meeting.

:Welcome)! There is a few of us in dover and surrounding areas, when you get some time fill us in on what kinda tank(s) you have. Let us know if we can help in any way or if your looking for anything

Welcome

There are more of us than you think!! Welcome :Welcome)

I have a 60 gallon tall reef. I never had problems in the past with my tanks until I moved to Delaware. I’m thinking my well water might have something to do with it. I can’t get coraline algae to grow and my tank keeps cycling over and over. :GEEK: I can post a pic once I get on my laptop. I didn’t expect so many people to reply. I was testing the waters of this website

Have you had your well tested? If you are using RODI water, I wouldn’t expect anything to be getting through though.