Looking for corals

I am looking for corals reasonably priced within in Kent county. Something for a beginner and easy to take care of.

[quote=“nerak, post:1, topic:6325”]
I am looking for corals reasonably priced within in Kent county. Something for a beginner and easy to take care of. [/quote]

Hey, I have some reasonably easy beginner softies in Dover if you want to stop by.

is tomorrow a good time to come by?

Stop by any time.

can you send me your address. I may be interested in some fish that you posted too.

you got PM

great Pmd you back

:BUMP)

Usually some one in the club have some softies for sale. Don’t know where they’re all at.

hello i have some softys i am wanting to sell cheap. devils hand colt cabbage red sea zenia

[quote=“martinfaimly, post:10, topic:6325”]
hello i have some softys i am wanting to sell cheap. devils hand colt cabbage red sea zenia[/quote]

can you send me some pics with prices.

I have a few if interested in smyrna

what do you have?

some palys, duncans, some big brain corals, kenya trees of course, bright star polyps, acans, and a few chalices oh and some easier acros

i am interested. could you send me some pics ? I could PM you my cell number.

yeah pm ur cell ill text em to ya

sent

I got some green pocillopora frags that are g2g. One of the easiest sps to keep imo/ime. I’m not in Kent county though, but I can bring to the meeting next week if your interested.

I got a few different Zoos, a couple mushrooms, cabbage, frogspawn and maybe a few other things. I go to the Smyrna / Dover area every weekend if you are anywhere near that.

could you guys send me some pics of the corals you have. 302 420 9304 Thanks