Looking to arrange a good home for tangs when they grow

I have two very healthy tangs that will outgrow my 75-gallon system before too long: a Desjardini and a Powder blue. I’m not looking to rehome them now. But if anyone is interested in making an arrangement to adopt them down the line I would rather give them away to a responsible reefer than return them to my LFS for credit. Both fish are healthy and hearty and always asymptomatic of ich. They eat like pigs and are model citizens despite living together with a third tang in only a 75 gallon tank. They are very mellow fish and show no aggression. However, my tank does have ich. Despite never having breakouts, one of my fish got a mild case of ich once so I know it exists in my system. so you will need to quarantine if your tank is ich-free. you can text me at 3022201735 if interested.

IMG_0078

1 Like

Great looking fish. Wish I could but I only have a 75 myself unless I find a good deal on a larger tank.

1 Like

We would love to help u out… I run a reef program at my middle school… I usually have room because we have so many tanks… Let me k ow if you are interested… Mike

1 Like

Thats awesome. You have multiple tanks in the classroom? would they actually be in the school or your own tank? Either way thats really cool!

Yes, 9 tanks in the classroom… 11 total in the school… Its a pretty cool program

1 Like