looking to get a special ordered fish in.....

as most of you see my avator i have…OR HAD a flame hawk till yesterday. it went carpet surfing. so is it possible to order me in a new one? the smaller the better. thanks

absolutely… sorry to hear about yours. we actually ordered some for yesterday that never came in. i will let ya know what day we r expecting it on next week. (monday if she transships, tues if not…)

abcd

How come those fish always have that surprised look on their face?

[quote=“kaptken, post:4, topic:1802”]
How come those fish always have that surprised look on their face?[/quote]

Cause they were probably doing something bad…like trying to eat your shrimp…they figure if they look surprised, they look more innocent.

hey ive heard ups and downss about those guys. how compatable are they in a community tank/ reef? just wondering cuz they seem pretty cool and i might invest in one after the rebuild.

never had any issues with mine. he was around 3 inches long. he would just hop around from rock to rock and lay in my leathers and watch fish swim by. i kept him well fed, so as far as problems in a reef i would say they are safe, but they are JUMPERS… lOl

glenn, just wanna let ya know, i have been trying for 4 weeks to get u a hawk… they r on the list, we order 4 or 6 every week and never seem to get them. i dunno what the deal is, but we will keep trying! (i actually have quite a few people looking for these guys…)